Assassins Creed II will suck

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by infamous8, Aug 28, 2009.

1. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

The first one sucked. It was terrible. No redeeming qualities. The best thing about AC was the menus and character design. The actual gameplay and story was trash.

ACII will also suck. Why? Because the devs obviously do not know how to make a FUN game. The entire concept is terrible. Batman:AA made by a no-name developer put AC to shame in every way possible.

Most overrated series....ever. Yes, even more overrated than Halo. I can atleast understand why Star Trek nerds are into that Halo shit. It doesnt appeal to me, but I can atleast kind of see why others like it.

Assassins Creed is just trash. Repetitive. Dont give me that "meh first one was repetitive but I loved it! Day 1 must buy for me!"... Fuck off you are basically admitting it was trash and you were satisfied with a mediocre game.

2. Skyline22GTR

Skyline22GTR OT Supporter

but they fixed the repetitiveness...least they say. I think you are wrong about this bro. We will have to wait and see

3. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

4. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

They designate a whole button to simply brushing people out of the way :rofl: What kind of bullshit is that. lmao.

The combat system will still be trash. The animations/mo-cap will still be trash. Slow walking around like he got a cucumber in his ass. Only dudes like juvental are into that stuff. Dont be fooled.

Assassins Creed to me is that wigger in the souped up Civic with a flashy spoiler and covered in NOS stickers.... but nothing under under the hood.

All show, no go. Nice graphics and presentation, shitty gameplay and story.

5. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

It's my opinion, which I am entitled to post. You act like it's a crime to post an opinion of a game on a video game forum.

If you dont like it....dispute my claims or GET THE FUCK OUT!! :)

6. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

:bowrofl: Can't you make your trolling a LITTLE more subtle? Your trolling is so obvious that it hurts.

How the fuck can anyone dispute your 'claims' when its solely based on opinion? :ugh: And no you aren't entitled to post your opinion everytime a thought enters your simple mind, maybe you should look into getting a Twitter feed or LiveJournal for that :mamoru:

7. mdisen

mdisen OT Supporter

I really liked the first one. I hope this one is good too.

8. vicious151

vicious151 OT Supporter

It will be

9. henroid

henroid dayum

wtf post delete by infamous

10. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

[y]ttkDMe_NuHk[/y]

I got bored just watching this review. My review wouldve been much harsher, but you get the point.

I honestly do not see how anyone could have enjoyed this game. Can some please explain what was actually GOOD about AC ?

11. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

IGN absolutely nailed it. This is why I respect there reviews over GameSpots

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/834/834770p4.html

12. FunkyMunniez

FunkyMunniez Active Member

you havent played it. its easy to fix the problems from the first one. stop with these threads.

13. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

Yes I have. lolwtf. So by your logic anyone who disliked AC means they havent played it? Stop with your false claims.

How so? The sequel looks like the same old crap to me. Yes they added some variety to the missions, but that isnt saying much considering all you did in the first was sit on a bench and eavesdrop. The entire story/concept will still be horrible. The controls and character movement will still be garbage.

ACII will be a very poor mans Batman:AA.

14. FunkyMunniez

im talking about the second one bro :hsugh:

youre making claims that the second one is going to suck. you havent played it. your opinion is fine and you can have it, but you do this in every thread.

15. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

Looks the same as the first one with a few little tweaks here and there. Why wouldn't it suck?

16. Boomdart

Boomdart New Member

i hate to say it but I agree with infa

AC fucking sucks, suuuuuucks.

Why do I think it sucks? You're playing someone's memories that's hooked up to a machine and lying in a hospital.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

And I had no fun at all slowly progressing through every single area.

17. blackrat

blackrat OT Supporter

IGN is spot on with that review. Watching my friend play it I was amazed and thought it would be a turning point in games. Bought it, and after an hour or so really regretted it. There was one thing driving me to complete it though and that was how well the cities were constructed. Climbing the cathedral in Acre almost qualified the purchase for me.

This will be a rental for me for the sole reason of seeing the cities unless it proves otherwise. Gameplay is a non factor, the game is simply a tech demo for me.

18. Jcxzero

Jcxzero OT Supporter

if you imagine AC with bad graphics and bad animations, it's really not a good game

BUT i think they could make it so much better if they knew what to do

19. FunkyMunniez

a few little tweaks? :ugh:

every preview of the game so far says that they completely deviated from the original formula with the exception that youre still playing as one of desmond's ancestors. and even then, i havent read a single review that puts you laying in another machine to access those memories (although i can imagine it will be something similar).

there's more enemy varieties, no more guild check in system, mission types can blend together (ie going from pickpocket to to save the citizen to assassinate in one mission), more weapons to use with special killing techniques, enemies are smarter, more varied places to hide, you can swim and drown enemies to kill them, and there's a notoriety system in place.

this game is shaping up to be everything the first one wasn't. i reserve some skepticism based off the first game, but my money is on this game being full of win.

20. DaninTexas

DaninTexas OT Supporter

AC 1 was one of my top 5 games on the 360. Fucking loved the shit outta the game. I will be buying AC 2 on the PS3 when it comes out for sure.

21. whippet_1

whippet_1 Active Member

I agree witrh the comments about the first game, But I have faith that they'll hopefully (HOPEFULLY!!) fix the problems for the 2nd.

I have faith it'll be miles better, so I am still a bit curious and excited for this one :x:

22. infamous8

infamous8 Guest

the same could be said for any game.

and blackrat wtf...you thought it would be a turning point in games :rofl: how the hell did AC get hyped that much a few years ago

23. whippet_1

whippet_1 Active Member

AC was the reason I BOUGHT a ps3, cant forget how hard that first Jade R. playthrouugh made me.

but yea, the end result was dissapoitning. Dont be too skeptical tho, I for one think theyll vastly improve on it

24. Wthermans

Wthermans What does "New High Score" mean? Is that bad? Di

I stopped at 1:30 when he said it was hard to navigate the map in AC. Apparently the reviewer was born without a sense of direction.

AC was repetitive, but the sandbox style gameplay set in a medieval setting was pretty fucking awesome. I spent more time getting into fights, tearing some guards a new asshole and then evading them when they brought in reinforcements, than I did playing the missions in the game. Not to mention the Eagle Eye perches and the climb to them was a lot of fun. Does AC suck? Not compared to the other shit out there. Is AC the best game of this generation? No fucking way. It's a decent game that brought something new to the table, but isn't groundbreaking in any way.

Note: I did not buy AC and will not be buying AC2 unless there is something added to the game that dramatically increases the replay value.

25. blackrat

blackrat OT Supporter

The hype and previews for it were huge. I expected it to be everything GTA wasn't with a medievel setting.