Assassins Creed 2 PAL XBOX360-MegaWare (Region Free)

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by assclown, Nov 13, 2009.

1. assclown

assclown Active Member

Says PAL but is region free. Wave 4.

Assassins Creed II PAL XBOX360-DNL also region free.

Can someone spoil the ending to the first one for me? Got to repetitive for me to finish. :o

2. charbaby

charbaby New Member

In fo later

3. assclown

assclown Active Member

Spoilers, but wow...

[y]GoLUklf1NLc[/y]

4. W3rd

W3rd New Member

Umm

Basically in the flash backs it ended up being some conspiracy led by the master assassin dude to find some thing that meant world domination or some shit. You fight him over it. Then you come out of the dream or VR or whatever it was supposed to be and the scientists leave you in the room alone and you have the eagle vision and if you turn it on you see all sorts of writing every where and then the game just cliff hangs.

That's from what I remember I never played it again after I beat it so long ago lol

5. assclown

assclown Active Member

Holy fuck @ that video.

6. W3rd

W3rd New Member

:rofl:

7. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

Wow I never made it through the first one even though I played it from scratch 3 separate times lol. Didn't realize it was all about the Illuminati and 2012 :bowdown:.

8. assclown

assclown Active Member

9. assclown

assclown Active Member

It's true man.

10. assclown

assclown Active Member

Game is good so far. Good story. :cool:

11. TysonLee

TysonLee New Member

dont know if i want to play this one. i played and finished the first one but i really had to make myself finish it cause it was so fucking repetitive

12. juvental604

juvental604 I like to pee upside down OT Supporter

do i have to finish the irst one to play? someone spoil it for me because its way to repetative for me to finish. Second one looks alot better but im waiting for some impressions before i download

13. SofaKingKong

SofaKingKong New Member

Altaïr completes each task, learning how each target is connected to Robert and the Templars, and how together they aim to end the Crusade and place the Holy Land under their own control. With men on both sides killed, he discovers that de Sablé's last ploy is to attempt to unite Christian and Muslim against their new-common enemy, the assassins themselves. Altaïr defeats de Sablé before Richard the Lionheart, failing to convince the king that an end to the war would be welcome to both sides. From de Sablé he discovers that Al Mualim is himself a member of the Knights Templar, and used Altaïr to kill the other members so he could keep the treasure for himself. Altaïr quickly returns to Masyaf to accost his master, who reveals the truth: the Piece of Eden which he had received from one of the men in the Temple after Altaïr's transgression creates illusions. He denounces religion and other seemingly supernatural events (e.g. the parting of the Red Sea, the Ten Plagues of Egypt and the presence of the Greek Gods in the Trojan War) as illusions caused by it, then states his intention to use the artifact to compel mankind into a brainwashed state and so bring an end to all conflict. Altaïr is eventually able to see through deceptions created by the artifact to kill Al Mualim. When Altaïr recovers the artifact, the Piece of Eden activates, showing a holographic view of the world with numerous locations of other Pieces of Eden marked across the globe.

When the process is complete, Desmond learns that Abstergo is a modern-day version of the Knights Templar, and are already seeking other artifacts at locations identified in Altaïr's memory. He further learns that the modern-day assassins had tried to rescue him before the memory was complete but had failed. Desmond was to be killed after completion, but a researcher named Lucy Stillman saves him from death. Though Desmond remains trapped in the Abstergo laboratory, his experience in the Animus has created a "bleeding effect" of Altaïr's life in his own, allowing him to see strange messages painted on the walls of his room, as well as allowing Desmond to use Altaïr's eagle vision (which proves to him that Lucy, who earlier bends down her ring finger as if to show him that she's on his side, is indeed an ally, as she glows blue). The messages all deal with various forms of the end of the world from different cultures, including several references to the date December 21, 2012, the date that Abstergo plans to launch a satellite that will "permanently end the war". It is hinted at that this will be by the same method that Al Mualim hypnotized Masyaf, only on a larger scale. The game ends with Desmond wondering what these images all mean and who could have drawn them.