FRK Ass play - Kinda long

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FairyTat, Sep 28, 2004.

1. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

I've been having this sexual relationship with this guy for about 6 months. The relationship is nothing but sex, we hook up every couple of weeks for an hour or two and that's it, nothing too wild. He'll do just about anything I ask of him and I've made it clear that he has unlimited access to me, just tell me what he wants. The only thing he's ever requested is to cum on my face and breasts after oral sex. Now that I've explained that, here's what happened yesterday.

I show up at the meeting place with a pre-arranged plan. I'm to go to the living room and strip without saying a word, he's very clear about this DO NOT SPEAK. He'll be sitting on the sofa. We're going to start off with oral sex on him. No problem, I'm actually really into doing that for him. So I start and as I'm licking the shaft and I ease down to the balls and he's nudging me lower so I go further and I end up at his asshole so I start giving him a rim job. I have no problem with this but I'm a little suprised. We've never gone this direction before. He goes wild, moaning and using his hands to hold his legs up and back giving me great access. I continue with the tongue action and start jacking him off. So after about 10 minutes of this (we still haven't said a word) he pushes me back and gets on his hands and knees in the floor beside me. He's sucking my tits and kissing my neck but he's still on his hands and knees and I'm kneeling.

I rub his back and kiss all along his spine. I'm trying to decide what he wants me to do, we've never been this route before so I need some communication. I wonder if he wants me to penetrate him with my fingers but I'm hesitant because I have very long nails and they can hurt. There's no lube handy and I'm at a loss. Softly I say "what do you want baby, just tell me". Boom, the spell is broken and he pushes me on my back and enters me. The rest of the session was fine but it left me wondering.

I just really want to know what he wanted. He's not a very verbal communicative person and that's fine with me. I don't want to have long heart to hearts with him. We just screw. If I ask him he may get embarrassed about it and never allow me to do it again. Are there any guys here that are into ass play? What should I have done? Do you think he wanted penetration. Did he move to give me better access with my tongue? Should I have continued with my tongue and given him a reach around? Any insight would be appreciated.

2. next time try using your fingers, if he digs it, then use a toy on his ass, and if he digs that, then fuck him with a strap on. how i wish that was me....

3. jigga

jigga while your gun's raisin, mine is blazin

i do this all the time.. i like to get on my hands and knees and have my girl spread my cheeks and suck on my ass... much better access for her that way. after a while of sucking like that, i dont mind if she slides a finger in there and plays with it like that.

4. FairyTat

Now I'm smacking myself (hey, that feels kinda good :) ) for not taking it further. I was just a little surprised that it took that direction. He's always been really vanilla with me. He's also told me that I scare him with some of the freaky stuff I'm into. I didn't want to really go for it and have him freak out. He may be vanilla but I'm really enjoying the sex! If it happens again I won't hesitate. I was actually really into it. :drool: I think I might need to put a small bottle of lube in the purse.

Any other pointers? Stories?

5. just that if he was on all fours then he really wanted you fuck his ass, cause that's what i do when i want my chick to do it to me

6. Narcissistik

Narcissistik We are all born original, most die copies......

Maybe he just wanted to give you better access to his ass?

I have done that with my girl...just wanted her to lick but not penetrate....

7. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

If you have a vibe I would use that on him as well. I just got my bf a jelly vibrator and she loves it.

One time I used it on her and licked her clit at the same time. She orgasmed and then put in it my ass while I masterbated. OMG I came in about 10 seconds, it was that good.

8. _syn

_syn New Member

You broke the rules. He setup the rules for a reason... it isn't your job to understand them or question when they might hinder one thing or another-- your job is to follow them. I would have made you leave.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

apologies in advance
    have u tasted his poo then?

10. _syn

_syn New Member

Christ, /yourself.

11. FairyTat

No poo, he was very clean. He must have been prepared.

12. FairyTat

When a new form of play is introduced I think a minimum of discussion is a small price to pay. I have very few bounderies and he knows that. I will do whatever he needs me to do. If it was a problem for us to speak while I performed the acts he should have given me some direction before hand. This was uncharted territory. He could have asked me to leave and I would have. Actually that would have made the experience even hotter. I would be about to explode by now. Hmmm, this could be an idea.

13. _syn

_syn New Member

Perhaps the idea was for you to be somewhat lost... these are things you must put faith in when enterting into relationships such as the one you are in. If he is as strict as I would be in the situation, you would have gone home and been ignored for at least a week.

14. FairyTat

If that was the basis for the relationship I would have expected to be punished. He and I have been strictly vanilla sex up until this encounter. It has occured to me that his interest in me despite his fear of my "freaky" tastes may indicate an interest in some more exotic forms of sex. On further consideration, you are correct. I should have remembered my manners and proceeded without hesitation. I should have read his desires without need for words. I will not hesitate again. Thank you.

15. _syn

_syn New Member

Sounds like you guys have the potential to have a lot of fun... the sort of fun that many people miss out on. That being said, remember, your job is to do what you are told... if you don't like it, find someone else that better fits what it is you do like (and he'll do the same). Under casual (private) circumstances bring it up... discuss with him the turn the relationship is taking and try to feel it out based on that, he should be more than willing to be as direct as you need him to me-- especially if he plans on being aggressively dominate in your relationship.

16. FairyTat

I don't think he realized what he was doing. He is fairly dominant in normal sex and has an agressive nature. I know he has never been involved with anyone with my type of background. I think the problem presented itself because the only instruction I was given was not to speak. Since this was uncharted territory and I was unsure what he wanted/needed I did break the rules. I know that. I thought we were playing a game based on a suggestion I gave in a letter I wrote that had nothing to do with ass play.
    Maybe I have lucked up on an untapped dominant? :x: And he may be punishing me, I haven't heard from him since that afternoon.

17. _syn

_syn New Member

Ha... he very well may be. What is this 'background' you keep mentioning-- surely it must be more than just the average freaky female stuff... unless you're making it out to be more than it is.

18. FairyTat

I've been involved in two relationships that were B&D based. I have marks on my body that were given to me during one of these relationships. It's not the only kind of sex I enjoy but it has been a big part of my life. I don't hide it, especially from anyone I'm intimate with.

19. _syn

_syn New Member

Sure you don't live in Florida? :ugh:

20. FairyTat

I've never lived in Florida. Have you marked some women in FL?

21. _syn

_syn New Member

Yes.

22. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Umm. Well, up to the whole, "are you in florida?" and "i've marked some people" stuff....I would have to say I agreed with dj_syn.

There were rules, you broke them. :) Im a little curious how for someone that has virtually no experience with these kinds of games (him, not you) could be so good at it though. I mean, he abruptly switched gears in the middle, when you spoke, and now he hasnt called or talked to you since, which..would indicate a punishment from someone that knew what they were doing. But from him? Its an interesting turn. Either he is more freaked out by his obvious request for you to engage in some assplay with him and is embarrased somehow...or you have got yourself one hell of an opportunity going there. I'll be interested to know how this turns out. As far as advice, you know him best. In some way or another, let him know you are sorry for breaking the rules and speaking when the only rule he gave you was your silence. If thats not why hes avoiding you, he'll be quick to tell you. If it is...you probably wont hear from him until he feels like you've suffered enough. But at least youll get your answer. ;)

Good luck. :)

23. FairyTat

Actually I don't know him very well. We established bounderies in the very beginning to avoid developing an emotional attachment that neither is interested in.

I don't think he knows what he's doing. He may be inadvertantly punishing me and/or he may be embarrased. That leads to an interesting dilemma. Should I wait for him to call me or should I call him?

24. _syn

_syn New Member

soulaej-e

25. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

fuck you. :)