GUN Ass of a governor signs AB-50

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by OPM Inc., Sep 16, 2004.

1. OPM Inc.

OPM Inc. OT Supporter

California residents have only until the first week of december to purchase and register their .50 caliber rifles thanks to arnie. :ugh:

2. KiddX

KiddX Tigth as Piston In Ferrari Engine!

.50's are illegal now too!?

3. Painkiller

Painkiller The Synarchy of Molten Bones

:ugh: fuck that place and all the commies that run it.

4. DRM600

DRM600 Guest

5. kds99

kds99 New Member

god i hate this state cant wait to get back to texas

6. ShackleMeNot

ShackleMeNot MINDSET

One has never been used in a crime but I guess that doesn't matter.

I've put some shots through the Barrett .50 and mostly due to cost I've never really wanted a .50 cal rifle of my own. But I sure as shit don't want the government dictating what guns I can own.

To all the dumbass gun owners reading this who say they support gun rights but question another gun owner's need for a machine gun or suppressor or assault rifle or sniper rifle or .50 BMG YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. It isn't going to stop with assault weapons or .50 cal rifles. If you don't think your hunting rifle with a scope will be banned as a "sniper rifle" you are fooling yourself. Your handgun will be too big and scary or too small and easy to conceal. If you don't think they will get around to banning your .22 or .38 revolver or 30-06 just ask the folks in England or Australia what kind of restrictions they have to deal with just to shoot a gun at the range.

Support the rights of all gun owners because this divide and conquer shit has got to stop!

7. A96HondaAccordCoupeEX

A96HondaAccordCoupeEX Silver Member

:werd:

I think it's about time we have a revolution :mamoru:

8. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

how ironic would that be if someone shot arnold with a .50 from a mile away?

9. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

:rofl:

10. hitnrun99

hitnrun99 New Member

:x::cool:

11. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

BRAVO! :bowdown:

When they took away the machine guns, I didn't speak up because I didn't see the need for a machine gun.

When they took away the "assault weapons", I didn't speak up becuase I didn't see the need for an "assault weapon"...

12. Joe_Cool

The Unanimous Declaration of the Thirteen United States of America

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government.

13. Joe_Cool

You know as well as I do that it has never been about crime. This is just further proof.

14. A96HondaAccordCoupeEX

A96HondaAccordCoupeEX Silver Member

Well, my day off wont be until next friday. How about then? :mamoru:

We shall start the OT Militia

15. KiddX

KiddX Tigth as Piston In Ferrari Engine!

so if i go buy one right now, in a year when they are unavailable, can i sell it off for a profit?

16. Joe_Cool

Given California's history, I bet they're going to mandate collection and destruction. And they'll have a nice long registration list to use for picking them up.

17. footratfunkface

we already have an OT Milita. i'm in it. it was started back in '02, when i joined. read my signature in my public profile. the OTTER team is our "swat team". it's the OffTopic Tactical Emergency Response team. OTTER.

oh, and i got banned for 24 hours for my post above about how ironic it would be if someone shot arnold with a .50. how gay is that? if it was so offensive, or threatening, or dangerous, or anything that warranted banning, why wasn't it removed? Folkan is an asshole.

18. Ry-Ballz

Ry-Ballz This sucks, change the channel

19. Joe_Cool

:werd:

Yeah if that's the reason, it's fucking gay. And he could have said something somewhere about why. My guess: Trying to look cool and ban people like glen and d_nice, who ban people FOR REASONS.

20. footratfunkface

go to hell. why the fuck would you want any rifle? why would you want anyTHING, period? why not just be content to sit naked in the woods on a pile of leaves and pine straw, meditating and being "one with the spirits of the forest"? do a lap around my sac.

21. Joe_Cool

Why the fuck would you want the ability to speak your mind?

22. ShackleMeNot

ShackleMeNot MINDSET

Don't be a dumbass. Reread my first post in this thread and if you still want to be a divisive asshole, post your question again and I'll do my best to answer it.