Ass hair waxing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cobramadness, Oct 4, 2005.

1. cobramadness

cobramadness OT Supporter

From a male - Has anyone had this done? I hate having all that hair around my hole. As much as it seems like it would hurt I think the payoff would be worth it. Also thinking about getting the cheeks done. I keep the front trimmed.

Experiences?

2. KungFool7

KungFool7 keep driving—it's getting earlier

I read a story once about a guy who thought it would be a good idea.

He said it sucked because One hot summer day, the heat and sweat fused his ass closed and he could feel the butt air moving around in his sealed ass cheeks like a hamster trying to escape.

He said when he got home and took a shower, the smell was like a corpse filled with shit that had been baking in the sun for a week, and he threw up.

Fact or fiction, it kept me from shaving my ass.

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

What is the Seiko Cleancut?

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Laser Hair Removal...

I think they will do full ass-hair removal at one local place for like 200 bucks. Then you will never have to deal with it again.

LHR > *

5. cobramadness

Does the cleancut do a good job getting in the hard to get areas? Does it cause a burning sensation the next day like with a razor?

The laser hair removal sounds like a good idea too, I've keep hearing about this local place on the radio that advertises it and stresses that it will not damage the surrounding skin.

Although, I'm young and I'm not sure I want to do this, I just know that I hate all that fucking hair. If I were to do either, it will probably be the laser because I'm too lazy to keep up with it. And I don't want to razor shave my ass, shaved the front once and that sucked.

6. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Maybe im just very hairless. But how much hair can you possibly have down there to make you wanna shave?

7. Reign

Reign Banned

ROFLMFAO

8. smokeater270

smokeater270 New Member

u wanna pic? :barf:

9. purplebeast

I'll pass on the pic. I just didnt realize this was a problem big enough were some guys would consider shaving.

10. Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike New Member

Fact or fiction, that guy should learn about this amazing invention called soap.

11. cobramadness

I don't have a forest down there but it does bother me. I've trimmed under there before and it feels so much cleaner especially after taking a dump. But it is definitely not something that I have the time to do every couple days.

I have some hair on my cheeks too and it's just kinda gross to me. So I think I'll be looking into the laser hair removal.

12. KungFool7

KungFool7 keep driving—it's getting earlier

The whole reason for soaping your ass is to get rid of the smell and nasty stuff.

He was obviously between soapings.

13. cobramadness

1-3 days with a razor? How about with the cleancut?

14. purplebeast

Is it enough hair where u can actually see it or do u just feel it? Cuz i cant see any hair down, there much less feel it.

15. cobramadness

See it? Of course. Well with a mirror or something.

16. RedZ71

RedZ71 Large Marge sent me.

strickly rumor, but a ex-coworker of mine supposedly was an ass shaver, and one day hes mysteriously gone for a day or so for emergency surgery. he comes back, and hes sitting on a donut shaped pillow for like a month. supposedly... due to what was supposeldy a gigantic ingrown hair right on his browneye.

its supposedly, just not worth the risk! just stop at the bottom of your ball sack, and call it a day.

17. purplebeast

Well I guess if u have enough hair that it can be seen. It suppose its best to shave.

18. cobramadness

Am I abnormally hairy or what?? I thought everyone had hair like this, I'm actually not hairy when it comes to my chest/arms. I have hair, but very little.

I just want a smoother feel and a cleaner environment down there, heh. I'm going to call about that laser hair removal, see about how much it is.

19. mapileTree

mapileTree Active Member

i have shaved my ass hairs before...clean wipes the only drawback is the stubble that CAN cause ridiculous amounts of itching

20. purplebeast

I think you may be very hairy or Im abnormaly hairless. Cuz I honestly cant see any hair down there.

21. quickone

quickone New Member

must be a lucky one cause mines pretty hairy too

22. purplebeast

I dont know about "lucky". I've had a couple of gilrs ask me If I shave my whole body. And when I tell them that i dont, often times they dont believe me right away.Its kind of embarassing:hs: After dating or sleeping w/ each other for a lil while they realize I dont shave anything other than my face and trim the boys once in a while.

23. cobramadness

Ok, that's weird. Time for a photoshoot, lol jk.

24. snipe656

snipe656 Working in OraHell

I have done it and get it done every other month or so. The waxing does not really hurt at all, nothing like how I thought it might. I am far from overly hairy down there though which maybe is why it only has to be every other month. The whole reason I started to do it is because I got a pilonial(sp?) cyst on my tailbone area and after the surgery and healing from that the doctor suggested waxing that area to maybe prevent it from happening again. When I went to get that area waxed they asked if I wanted to do my buttocks and I said sure why the heck not. I have been told if you shave an area and later on go to get it waxed it will hurt a lot more. Something about how your hair gets more coarse with the more shaving you do. The laser hair removeal sounds like a decent option if it is only $200, to get my shoulders and buttocks done is somewhere near $100 per visit.

25. ninetalesnwf

ninetalesnwf New Member

Ahh yurp i have the same Cyst........... :ugh: horrid little buggers