SRS asking this girl out..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Audiophile, May 17, 2006.

1. Audiophile

Audiophile boom boom

So there's this very attractive young lady who works at my eye doctor's. She is a receptionist (I think) so every time I'm in there we converse. The town I live in is pretty close-knit and not very large, so I see her around town quite often. I believe she also works at the hospital, cause she always drives past my house... the hospital is on my road.

She is very friendly and if I could just build up the balls to ask her out to lunch or something, that would be ideal. I can never get a good chance to though. I feel akward asking her while she is at work, and the only other time I see her is while driving usually. Monday I was standing out front of my house with my friend and she drove by to work, I guess. The next day I got home from work and had a message to call the eye doctor's :x: :noes: I called back a few moments ago, but she was not there today. :hsd: I'm guessing that happened by coincidence, but you never know!

I very much would like to go out with this girl sometime, but cannot find a good place/time to initiate such conversation. advice?

2. dazed

dazed New Member

Does she know you by name?

3. Audiophile

Audiophile boom boom

Yah, we've exchanged names. She's done all kinds of extra work for me as well. I was unaware that my eye-care insurance was not accepted at their office I had to re-submit my claims to insurance and all the paperwork was done by her. :)

4. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Show some confidence and ask her out at work. You are putting far too much pressure on the situation, and that is only going to hurt your chances. Your best chance is to smile, be friendly, but get straight to the point.

5. Audiophile

Audiophile boom boom

I'm just a little on the fence about asking at her place of employment. It's a pretty professional type setting. Asking her out is not nesicarily the hard part, just deciding if I want to do it at her job.

6. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Ask her to go get a cup of coffee with you for lunch, and on that coffee lunch thing, ask her out on a real date. It's not that hard man, you're making it hard on yourself.