Asking someone out on vday question?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AmCo, Feb 6, 2005.

1. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

does anyone think its weird i would ask someone out on vday? or does asking someone on vday implies something more? or should i wait till a few days after vday?

2. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

i think it depends on the situation.......need some background info on you and said person

3. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

just a person i met recently.

4. deznutz

deznutz New Member

its not weird, kinda cheesy

5. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

hrm... see, i feel that valentine's day isn't worth the hoopla. it's a hallmark holiday. if you've been dating someone for a long time, of course it's cute to do something together that day. it doesn't have to be anything extravagent. ... cooking a meal together at home is very cute, imo. a card gets points, too, but, again, that's only if you've been dating for a long time.

i agree, it's kinda cheesy, but too each their own. if you want an excuse to ask her out, go for it :p.

:dunno: i've always seen valentine's day as a day for those that are married or those that have been in a committed relationship for 1 year+.

6. cuz

cuz Guest

i think its really corny and stupid, and if ne one asked me out in vday i would be kinda pissed, like they put no thought into it, like just thinking oh lets ask her out on vday.... thats easy, u know.... but thats more b/c i dont like vday i htink its just a retail holiday and you shouldnt be forced to tell someone you love them and show it on one certain day.

7. JpnDude

JpnDude New Member

Same here. Valentine's Day shouldn't necessarily be an extra special date or imply "love is in the air". It just happens to be the 14th of February when both of you are available. Now, if you guys are romantics-at-heart, then it can become special. Sigh...

8. LocoStrange

LocoStrange New Member

I was going to ask a girl out last V-day. Cant remember who but I remember thinking about doing it :rofl:

9. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

It might be kinda weird if you were to go out on Vday and you see all these other couples out there, making love-love eyes at each other, and you guys are doing the interview thing for the first date.

I'd wait a few days, that way there won't be any hidden connotations or anything. That way you'll have a good year before you have to do anything romantic for Vday, if necessary.

10. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

:bowdown:
    I hate vday...but I was smart enough this year to ask my SO if she felt the same way.

Apparently she does not, so she will have a delivery man waking her up next Monday. :mamoru:

11. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

good advice from everyone!