SRS asking random people out?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by nwmrkt, Aug 10, 2007.

1. nwmrkt

nwmrkt New Member

Do you guys do it? I mean starting a conversation of course first. I saw a girl today, the only one I ever thought of initiating something out of the blue and...you know, I passed it up :o. Ahh fuck, I feel bad.

What are your guys stories?

2. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

The only time that really worked for me was when I struck up a conversation with a chick at the mall and said hey, I don't normally do this and I have to get going, but I'd like to talk to you some more later. Here's my card, call me if you want to hang out sometime.

Of course, she turned out to be a whore, but still.

3. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I've been there many times. I have actually done it to about 5 women this year. I started conversations with them but then I always backed out when it was time to take things to the next level. That's a whole different story though.

4. nwmrkt

nwmrkt New Member

lol nice. I feel bad about the one i pasted up, its the only time i thought of doing it, ever. There was just something there.

How do you guys strike up your convo's?

5. nwmrkt

nwmrkt New Member

ouch, did you even try to strike up a convo first or just straight to the digits? lol

6. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

nah, to scared.

7. poonharpoon

poonharpoon New Member

hehe, only time i have ever done anything like that was at a party...

just kind of ended up dancing with this gir (don't know how) for about 20-30 mins, then we sat down started talking, and went out on a date the next friday. after that though never really talked to her again. had a lot to do with the fact that my g/f was on a cruise, and i just wanted to see if i still had it though.

but in my experience girls dig on self confidence, and it does take quite a bit to just walk up to a girl and after a few minutes of talking, ask them out, or ask for their number. it doesn't always work, but most of the time. if you aren't fugly it will work.

8. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

So make one.

Even if it's full of bullshit but has your number on it, it's a great way to give it out.. hehe

9. ItsStockOfficer

ItsStockOfficer Active Member

Um, I try for 30 a month. Man up, bitches.

3 second rule. If you see a girl you like, approach in 3 seconds, or forget it. If you don't, you lose confidence, and if you get noticedl ook extremely creepy.

10. Marmitha

Marmitha Milk ftw

If a random guy asked me out I would probably say no just because i didn't know him very well. I prefer to go on dates when I know what I'm getting myself into. I also make horrible first impressions, so it would never work out for me anyway :sad2: so don't get so down on yourself, there are several reasons a girl would say no.

11. nwmrkt

nwmrkt New Member

if a girl is making eye contact with you more than once, is that a good enough reason to see what could happen...probably

12. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

i don't think you can find a decent girl that way. Better stock up on cards :rofl:

Then again, maybe you were looking for a whore :rofl:

13. daaarn

daaarn New Member

i tend not to approach completely random girls just b/c it's bound to get awkward when i have little to nothing to work off of. for example, one time during summer, there was this girl i just kept randomly bumping into all across my hometown. it turned out that we actually went to the same college (well until i transferred anyway), b/c when i went back, i saw her there too. i approached her and tried to make small talk, but after an awkward pause the conversation somehow ended up with me explaining how i had seen her around town all summer and that just sounded stalkerish and i could tell it irked her a bit. anyway, that was just a stupid move, and i just kinda panicked b/c i seriously just did not know a thing about her (still dont) and i couldn't bait her with anything else we were talking about. so yeah, i tend to stick with girls i have a reason to actually know (like from class, organizations, friends, etc.).

14. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

yeah, you could remain completely antisocial and never talk to anyone at all, that would work better

:)

you'd be surprised where you can meet 'decent' girls .. you have to remember that all interactions / relationships start somewhere .. whether that's introducing yourself at a store, a club, a library, whatever .. it's all the same crap, just spun differently

15. nwmrkt

nwmrkt New Member

good post.