Asking out an instructor advice?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by danewreed, May 13, 2007.

1. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

I recently spent an extended session having private lessons. It went well, as the service was better than expected (she had a lot of patience) and I picked things up fast. Well at the end of my time, the instructor mentioned feel free to ask me any questions and seemed to put emphasis on the word any. Fast forward to as I'm leaving, I ask her a simple question as if I forgot what she said just to gauge her reply. She seemed to be exicted I asked her a question but it didn't seem like it was the question she wanted. So I get home a few hours later, send her a thank you note via e-mail and she mentioned again to feel free to ask any questions via email or (her work) phone.

I've been wondering what is her interest level, and even if she'd be comfortable training with me off-site, where that would be more $ into her pocket. So I'm wondering. should I ask her out for a fun date, as in a drink. Any feedback guys?

-D

2. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

3. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

What's unique here is that if I ask her out, will it corrupt our business relationship as she's my trainer...

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Wouldn't do it. Sounds like a conflict of interest waiting to happen

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Agreed. BAD idea. I would say you should ONLY ask her out after you know you'll no longer be having any need for "professional" dealings with her.

6. ass_kicker32

ass_kicker32 New Member

exactly, and then offer to "teach" her a thing or two.