asked this beezy on a date and i got an unprecedented response :o v.kindajustbloggin

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Kev07, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

I'm just posting this up and if anyone has thoughts feel free to add :dunno:

CLIFFS: Asked girl out, seems like shes interested but held back, will slow play.

Long version: (Throughout the whole thing I got the impression that she wanted to say yes but was holding it back :dunno: or maybe i'm just being cocky/protecting my ego)
    I have class with this girl 2 days a week, we talk in class sometimes, shes chill, dont get a chance to walk with her after class cause i have work immediately and she goes opposite direction.
    I added her on facebook and we chatted on that over the weekend, on tuesday after class, while im walkin to work heres what happened:
    her: walk me to my car!
    me: ew no i have work, you should walk me to work!
    her: noo i want to go home and sleep
    me: okay how bout i walk you to your car and you can drive me to work
    her: okay!

so we walk and talk and she drives me to work, when we're almost at my work place:
    me: so if i asked you to hang out, would you come?
    her: depends what we do, you arent going to drag me to work with you are you?! (inside thing)
    me: hahah naw, you'll find out
    her: okayyy just let me know!
    me: k

then i take off my seat belt and open the door and get out a bit, but i turn back around and look her in the eye:

me: so what if i asked you on a date, would you come?
    her: i dont know!!
    her: (while doing some weird shit with her hands that indicate nervousness? :rofl:) omg i'm nervous :noes:
    me: haha you're nervous? whos the one asking who out ;)
    her: ahh we'll talk! :)confused:)

at this point im out of her car already, and as i turn around she yells out "YOU STILL HAVENT TOLD ME WHAT YOU DO AT WORK YET!!" (inside thing, i just kinda not really tell her what i do at work and it drives her crazy :rofl:)

note: i had (faked towards the end:rofl:) confidence borderline cocky throughout the whole thing :o

anyways my plan is just to take a step back and just see whats up, let her get confused and make the next move while still staying flirty but not too needy :dunno:

/blogend:wavey:

2. Binzes

Binzes New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry8330/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105 UP.Browser/5.0.3.3)

Bro, put a space after the ":" that ends your smiley if there is a ")" after that.

BTW, you're in.

3. THoC

THoC New Member

you got her super nervous... bc she likes you. you're good to go.

4. jonno

jonno New Member

weird

5. jonno

jonno New Member

who is THAT nervous to where they can't even say 'yes'

she's most likely just trying to be cute or playing hard to get... assuming that she is in fact interested.

6. Binzes

Binzes New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (BlackBerry8330/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105 UP.Browser/5.0.3.3)

Someone with confidence and/or self esteem issues.

7. THoC

THoC New Member

if a girl is shy and a guy comes across as confident the combo can cause it.

8. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

i didnt read too much into the nervous part, anyone else think that she might JUST be saying that, or am i just being a pessimist :mamoru:

if it helps, the arm motion she was doing was something like rubbing her arms as if she were cold :dunno:

oh i should also add that later that night she changed her facebook status to "I need to step up my game..." :rofl: not sure what thats supposed to be for cause she also had a basketball game that night so i didnt look too much into it

and the : and stuff have been fixed :bowdown:

9. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

thats what i was thinking, cause who the fuck actually says "ahh i'm nervous!" :rofl:

shes also a pretty good looking girl and is in a sorority (lol set sail for fail) so i always assumed she would have a pretty high confidence level

10. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

.............................................................................:wtf: :gfight: ?

11. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

thanks for the contribution :mamoru:

12. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

no probs Broan of Arc.

btw some ppl join fraternity/sorority to make new friends/get out of their shell/its college you do it, I mean ur paying for friends essentially.

and just freaking ask her out directly and not directly then. That way you can tear away teh joking haha hes such a class clown, he's never serious crap and have her take you at face value.

Just do it. Stop playing mind games, ur not a woman...........well....

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

The only thing you did wrong was NOT actually asking her out on a date. She seems a little reserved though, it could obviously be because she's waiting for you to just set a date....or there's something she's hiding-hence the "ahh, we'll talk."

14. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

nah im not giving off the "i'm never serious crap" impression (i'm pretty sure of it)

and you cant really notice from justreading it, but it was very direct even if the wording was in a question form. my tone was not questionlike/curious at all.

and i didnt really mean much by the sorority comment, but as a third year in a social sorority, im not expecting too many confidence issues :dunno: who knows

15. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

saying that can help make some people feel less nervous

16. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

you never asked her out...:hsugh:

all you did was act retarded by saying "so what if i asked you on a date" :uh: if you want to ask her on a date then DO IT! you didn't give her anything to say yes to because you didn't ask her anything besides "would you come". that is not asking someone on a date

17. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

just because i didnt say a certain phrase/line/words doesnt mean i didnt ask her on a date, the way i said it+body language+facial expression etc etc does.

with that said, she'd have to be a true fucktard to really think i wasnt asking her out. but of course, theres no way i can show my body language etc etc through typing, so for the purpose of this thread, take my word for it.

if on the offchance that she really didnt get what i meant, then damn, this isnt the first time i pulled out that line :rofl:

18. giz

giz Active Member

You're good to go next time you talk to her, as long as you set plans for a date I'd say

19. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:werd: If you'd just asked her, she probably would have said yes. Now you've made a "thing" out of it. :nono:

20. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

This could really mean anything, but theres not problem with trying to take it further :)

21. ForgottenSpiral

Let's try looking at this from a different angle...

Example: Woman walks into a car dealership. She has already decided what car she is going to buy, but wants to give it the once over just for good measure.

Scenario 1:
    Woman is inspecting the car.
    Car salesman comes up and asks if woman needs any help.
    Woman says no.
    Car salesman says he'll be just a few steps away if she needs him.
    Woman inspects the car some more.
    After looking at the car for a few minutes the woman glances over at the salesman and he comes over and makes the sale.

Scenario 2:
    Woman is inspecting the car.
    Car salesman walks up and asks if the woman wants to buy the car.
    Woman says she likes the car and she's thinking about it.
    Car salesman asks her if she wants to buy the car again.
    Woman says maybe.
    Car salesman asks her if she wants to buy the car again.
    Woman leaves to buy the car from somewhere else.

22. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Jeez, just tell her you're taking her out on saturday, end of discussion.

Tell her if she really cares as to what you do for a job, she'll come out saturday so you can tell her.

Signed, sealed, delivered.

23. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

:bigthumb:

24. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

yes it does. if she is nervous or insecure, she may not want to jump to the conclusion that you are actually asking her on a date. say the words "would you like to go on a date with me?" and you will get an actual answer instead of "we will talk"

25. ForgottenSpiral

:hsugh:

Really, man? So you're saying you have a history of pussyfooting around and not having confidence in yourself? Judging from that conversation, I can pretty much guarantee that your bodylanguage isn't as clear as you think it is either. Man up and be direct. Quit playing games.