Asked a girl for her number...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tqpolo, Dec 17, 2007.

1. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

So last Sat after we all were leaving the club, I saw this girl who I've seen around but haven't talk to. I came and made a small comment then told her "give me your number". She took my phone and put in her number all while she was answering her own phone. She handed the phone back to me and left. I didn't notice at the time and press Talk only later to realize it's missing one digit. Now I'm friend with this girl on myspace and seen her plenty of times before. Should I just forget about it that she played me or should I shoot her a message on myspace? What about next time I see her? Play it off or ask her about it?

2. Uno

Uno New Member

Send her message...she could have just been distracted

3. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

lol missed a digit? lame.

id hit her up on myspace asking her if she wants to come over n watch superbad then get on her

4. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

she is not interested

5. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

How did you ask for her number?

6. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

she could have just been drunk or distracted by the other phone call... if you have access to her myspace or something, i see nothing wrong with sending her a message that says "Hey I think you got distracted when giving me your number, and you forgot to enter a digit. Could I have your number again, I'd like to give you a call sometime to go out"

7. tqpolo

What I said in the post. I came over and made small talk about her new haircut. Then I said "hey give me your number", she extended her hand and I gave her my phone and she puts in her number.

8. tqpolo

My initial thought was "damn this girl played me". She seems friendly when I talk to her. I mean this is new to me, the missing one digit thing. I never had a girl given me a fake number or whatever. I don't want to look needy if she didn't want to give me her number.

9. Uno

Uno New Member

at least she didn't give you the rejection hotline...212-479-7990...call it sometime...it's pretty funny

10. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: I have a friend that works part time as the middle person for deaf phone conversations. He reads what the deaf person types, and types what the other person says. Or something like that. Just 2 weeks ago some deaf person called and it was for one of those lines. He said he couldn't stop laughing, but felt like such a dick at the same time

11. CrunchmasterTony

CrunchmasterTony New Member

12. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

If she didn't want to give you your number, she obviously isn't interested, so why would you care if you looked needy?

13. tqpolo

Great, now there's three people saying she's not interested right after I sent her a message. Where were you guys a few days ago? I was being pretty cocky in the message. Let's see what she replies, if she even does.

14. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

It's not like it can hurt to find out. And there is only 1 way to find out if she has any interest. Thankfully you are smart enough to be doing exactly that :bigthumb:

15. tqpolo

She replied and said she didn't mean to do that and because she was in a hurry. She gave me her number. But now I think she has bf from seeing her all her pics.

16. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

Well, if she did she wouldn't be giving you her phone number most likely. Call her up and ask her out, you'll find out quickly.