FRK Ask Me Anything v. "Molested" at 12 by a 24 yr female

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hypernikes, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hypernikes

hypernikes New Member

:dunno:

To start off... I have been attracted to older women since the incident. Cliffs at bottom.

Cliffs: Was staying over with friends at their house. Their aunt, "Jenny" also lived with them. I slept in Jenny's room. During my weeklong stay, I pretty much progressed to kissing her ---> making out with her ---> groping and sucking on her breasts. Next visit led to masturbating each other. After a while she would gave me short blowjobs. Whole thing lasted two years but sexual intercourse never occured.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2007
  2. Canuckistan

Canuckistan New Member

welll..to start id like to hear the story of how this came about

3. el capitan

el capitan New Member

in for pics.:x:

4. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

:ugh:

This interests me though - my first venture into the freaky was with a woman who had been similarly molested, only buy a guy. She was well educated on the matter and had done therapy and what not but it obviously had effected her…I’m interested in how it works when the situation is reversed – at least in your experience.

After the story and what not I'm sure I'll come up with some other questions.

5. hypernikes

hypernikes New Member

Well. It was a family friend... I don't think I'll be more specific than that for now. I don't remember too many details about the whole experience or the exact timeline. I actually haven't thought about it in a long time until a few days ago when my g/f and I were talking about our first sexual experiences. After I told her, she told me to never talk about it again... she found it disturbing and she referred to the girl as a pedophile. She called it molestation... I call it a fucking awesome first sexual experience. lol :hsughno:.

Not sure where to start... ummm... I guess I'll just try to tell it like an erotic sex story :naughty:. Cliffs at the bottom.

I was staying over a family friend's household for about a weeklong period. In the household was a couple with two sons and the mother's younger sister... I'll call her "Jenny" whose room I was sharing during the stay. I was there to play with the kids who were younger than me and Jenny would usually be around to watch us.

I remember Jenny being above average but pretty short (she was about my height at the time). Jenny let me know that I was a "cute boy" when she first saw me. When I was tired of playing with the younger kids, I would usually go talk to her to have "mature" conversaton. I got pretty clingy to Jenny within a few days. I let her know she was my 2nd favorite "female friend". She asked about my other friend and asked what would take for her to be #1 in my book. I told her my friend would hug me and occassionally kiss me on the lips. So Jenny began to kiss me often which lead to french kissing during the night :noes:.

One night she asked me what I knew about females and their bodies. I must have believed some stupid shit at 12 years old because I made her laugh a few times :rofl:. The conversation led to her asking me if I would like to see her breasts :noes:. Obviously I said yes. She took off her shirt and then asked me to touch it which I happily obliged :naughty:. After a few moments of squeezing her breasts with my hands and playing with her nipples, she asked me to taste it (She was already moaning at this point). Again, I proceeded without hesitation. This happened for a few nights until I had to go back home.

It was another few months before I would get the visit them again but I remember it being all I could think about.

I'll probably finish this tomorrow.

Cliffs: Was staying over with friends at their house. Their aunt, "Jenny" also lived with them. I slept in Jenny's room. During my weeklong stay, I pretty much progressed to kissing her ---> making out with her ---> groping and sucking on her breasts. Will continue with more later.

6. Libera

Libera New Member

Not to whore your thread up, but I lost my virginity to a 25 year old guy when I was 12. I had quite a few other experiences with older men when I was very young as well. You don't hear of boys being taken advantage of by older women as much as you do the opposite though.

7. Epicman

Epicman Active Member

As it was obvious by the female teacher scandals society doesn't really consider a female as able to molest a boy. Guys generally would appreciate something like this happening to them as it's obvious by all the guys saying they wish they had been "molested" by some of their teachers.

8. ytownsuperhero

ytownsuperhero New Member

9. xxx

xxx New Member

damnit can't cum until to post the rest of the story :wtc:

offtopic - i wanna lose my virginity to a 40+ year old lady who would be twice my age ...i might see how far i can get this year with achieving that

10. NCS

NCS Active Member

its interesting how you put this. did you enjoy that experience or were you taken advantage of?

11. Libera

Libera New Member

I regret it now that I've grown up, but I was willing at the time. I was a bit screwed up when I was younger.

12. NCS

NCS Active Member

what kind of regret? "this fucked up my life" vs. "i shouldnt have done that tss tss"

13. hypernikes

hypernikes New Member

I frequent another sex message board and situation like yours are mentioned often but as you said the opposite isn't heard very much (Though I'm sure the next generation of posters will have no shortage of these stories with all those female teachers seducing young teenagers lately :rofl:).

14. hypernikes

hypernikes New Member

Ok... continuation of my story...

My next visit to their house, I was staying for a couple of nights. Jenny was not there the first day so I worried the whole fucking day that she didn't want to see me anymore and I couldn't continue having "fun" with her. The next day, I remember that the family was out and I was home alone watching TV. I heard someone come inside the house so I rushed to the front door hoping it was Jenny and it was. I can't explain it but she just had that look when she saw me... :yum: that let me know our "fun" was far from over. I ran up to her and I pinned her against the wall and french kissed her while I groped her breasts. (And now that I think about it... that was a pretty fucking ballsy move for a 12 year old to do no :naughty:?) She absoluately loved when I did that and we proceeded to make out until the family came back home.

So later during the night while I was fondling her breasts and making out with her, she placed my hands between her thighs... I gradually moved it higher and higher until I felt something wet against my thumb . She wasn't wearing any panties! She moaned at my touch but she pushed my hand down. At the time, I didn't know anything about women getting wet when they were excited so this obviously intrigued me. So I kept wiggling my hand up and she kept pushing it down. After a few times she finally opened up her legs and let me explore her pussy with my fingers. She told me to be gentle. She started moaning and rubbing her leg against my hard on. After a few minutes, she knocked my hand away and started masturbating on her own (I guess I didn't do a good enough job of my own since I didn't know about a female's vagina too well and didn't know what a clit was at the time :o). I think she proceeded to have an orgasm and that ended our night.

Next day... we would make out whenever possible even with the other kids around. I specifically remember one time when the kids were sitting close to the TV watching a kids TV show. Jenny and I were lying on the ground sideways a few feet behind them making out with my back towards them :noes:. I kept trying to put my hand under her t-shirt but she kept taking my hand out. After repeated attempts, she let my hand grope her breasts freely as she kept looking past me to make sure the kids weren't looking back. I remember she let out a loud moan which scared her I think. She stopped making out with me to my dismay and told me we could continue at night time.

Bahhh... Gotta go to work. Thought I would be able to finish my story... maybe during lunch break :naughty:.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  15. ASIANPRIDE

ASIANPRIDE OT Supporter

So did you hit it?

16. hypernikes

hypernikes New Member

Now for the rest...

That night pretty progressed like the night before. As I was fingering her she started to rub my hardon through my pants. She asked me to take my pants off and then started to stroke me. She made me cum and I jizzed on her hand which caused her to be embaressed for some reason. So she quickly got up and wiped it off with kleenex.

This pretty much went for the next two years whenever I would sleepover in their house which was every few months. After a while, I was able to make her orgasm on my own with my fingers. Later on she experimented oral on me and would give me short blowjobs but never long enough for me to orgasm. When I offered to go down on her, she always refused, I don't think she liked the idea. Sexual intercourse never happened :wtc:.

So yeah... started when I was 12 till when I was about 14. Was definitely an awesome first sexual experience.

17. Funk T

Funk T New Member

18. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

So why did your current girlfriend think this was "molesting"... you were a WILLING participant.

19. hypernikes

hypernikes New Member

Well she works at a group home and takes care of abused children so I guess she's really sensitive about this kind of subject. She stated that I would have found it disturbing if there was a 11 year old "willing" girl with a 24 year old male and I agreed with her. Of course most of society doesn't seem to find a preteen male with an adult female a serious crime. These female teachers in the news lately are much more lenient sentences than when the sexes are reversed. :dunno:

20. hypernikes

hypernikes New Member

:rofl: Not this time but I expected a response like yours. :rofl:

21. hypernikes

hypernikes New Member

Per the rest of my story... no :wtc:

22. NCS

NCS Active Member

have you seen her now that you're an adult?

why/how did this stop ?

23. Libera

Libera New Member

Considering that I've turned out well as an adult, it didn't really fuck up my life other than those few rebellious years as a teen so I would say I regret it mainly because I'm ashamed of what I did. I think I did it as a way a getting attention. I had your typical shitty childhood; divorced parents, alcoholic/abusive father, problems in school, etc.

24. NCS

NCS Active Member

meh :/

sorry to hear about that. at least, as you put it, it didnt 'ruin your life'. some people put in the same situation would have gotten much bigger issues from this

25. hypernikes

hypernikes New Member

I was living in Korea at the time but I moved back to the US.

She moved to the US too and found a boyfriend who eventually proposed to her. When I was 17, I saw her again at her wedding. It being a wedding and all, there was no way for me to be alone with her and I believe she was avoiding eye contact with me throughout the day.

The last time I saw her was a few weeks after her wedding. She, her husband and her family was visiting my family at my house. She did make coyish eye contact with me and spoke to me. There was only one time we had a moment alone together. The guests were leaving so I said my goodbyes and went into my bedroom. She came in briefly to give me a kiss on the lips, whispered "I'm sorry", and rushed off. What she meant by that, I don't know.

I'm 23 now so it's probably been about 6 years since I've last seen her. The last I've heard about her was from my parents who informed me that she was pregnant. Since that was a few years ago, I'm sure she has a toddler now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.