GUN Ask Drunk yar bout gun shit v2

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by yar1182, Dec 25, 2008.

1. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

So I got to say Iz loving life right now. The manufacturing ffl pretty much means I got my present dream job another year at least. I worked in the ecommerce field before and you never really know. We are legintimate now and even w/ o-ban-mah I'm sure we can hold out for a bit at least. We needed to close out the year strong and thanks to the o-ban-ma this happened big time. Thanks to the ATF for giving us the holy grail of FFL's which everyone in CA said was impossible to get.

So with the year coming to a end I reflect back on my life. Still no steady bitch. I actually skipped out on some x-mas party because some school teacher chick is kind of digging on me for all the wrong reasons will be there. Her ex boyfiend is a cop and pretty much his buddies and my buddies say we should probably never meet face to face.

I cleaned out my closet for good will and discovered that I got way too much gun related clothing. Wardrobe is 2 suits, 2 casual bussiness dress deals, 2 old frat shirts I can't throw out, and 11ty biliion 5.11, shooting match shirts, or free some sort of gun related type clothing. Other than my snoboard gear it pretty sad in a way. So I decided I need to spend some money and clothes and not dress like I'm attending a militia meeting all the time.

I evalutated my firends as I really cut out to be a loner but for some reason people still try to hang out with me although I'm kind of a dick. Pretty much they are my frat bros, or people who shoot guns really good. seems all these fools are married now. Decided the friends that I kind of wish are better friends are all these amazing snowboarders that think I'm a complete gun nut. I think they are afriad of me because I get like mad drunk and stuff. I'd like to put more focus on my snowboarding. Plus all the single chicks into guns are cops and that shit is a lot harder to do than it sounds. Snowboard chicks even with aweful goggle tans and snot running out their nose are pretty hot.

Gun wise shooting wise I feel I'm on top of the world. Everyone that is better than me has years and years of experience over me. Even with 6 years serious competition shooting I'm one of the young guys in experience. I shoot with some of the best guys in the world and I shoot well enough that the look to see where I'm placing and scoping what angles I'm looking at on a stage. My boss says stupid shit like if he threw some money to get me places I can do something. I love my boss, I told him to start by sending me to 3 gun nationals and shotgun worlds and he said cool, he'd lug my gear.

2. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

You never answered this in the other thread you ever use weaponshield? I got a spare bottle if you want it

3. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

Who got gun questions for good advice or life questions for really bad advice.

4. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

Sorry Taran gave me some weaponshild shit to try but I think I lost it. I asked him and he admitted he still uses the gunbutter (does not repeat this as weapon sheild gave him mad cash)

5. LancerV

I love the gun butter :love: Just needed something a little stronger to clean the parts that arent coated in gun butter.

6. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

my big thing is if carbon sticks to the lube or if the lube burns off. Gunbutter is alien technology with the above.

7. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

That sucks, I'm considering moving to be closer to single friends. The married people, especially once they have kids, aren't up for the late nights anymore.

8. KGB ate my bread

KGB ate my bread Made you look. OT Supporter

I've got a 20~+ year old Sako .223

How can I find out more about the gun? All I've got is a serial #

9. LancerV

:rofl: Shits true though even after shooting non stop 20mags on burst the gun butter was still on the bolt and the chamber. I always lube my M16 with Gun butter makes it so much easier to clean, took me maybe 2mins to clean the locking lug area, and bolt

10. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

I love 17hmr for busting varmets. Price wise it's really not that cheap anymore. You can almost get 223 for about the same price. For 100 yards you should get a AR in 223. Then if you want to go out to 400 it is also doable. Every american should have a Ar. That is unless your liberal, commie, and gay.

11. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

I believe if your over 18 you can buy a complete rifle. You either need to scape the money up (best way). or appeal to your pops on need for a 9mm Ar because otherwise you will turn out a libral commie bastard and be gay.

12. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

Soory does not know anything out that shit. I say all you need to know is what ammo it shoots best. Get some various flavors of black hills and go to the range.

13. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Fucking A. A few of my good friends have gotten married. Thank god none of them have kids yet, it's hard enough to for them to find time to hang out.

14. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

God has decided I should not have kids. Because they would grow up to be killing machines. That or serious drunks or snowboarders. Maybe drunk snowboarding killing machines. Who knoes

15. LancerV

What do you think the best 223 round is? Say for distances to 300 and distances between 300 and 600

16. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

for long distance and factory ammo the 77gr black hills with the smk fmj bullet. Awesome from 250 to 400 yards. Kind of expensive. The 69gr bh is very good too.

I'm reloading with the 69gr smk and loading it to match the 69gr black hills. This way if i'm too lazy to reload I can buy the factory bh stuff./

17. AustinL911

AustinL911 Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

I just got a Marlin 39A for X-mas from my pops, which has been on my 'list' of guns to get.

Tell me how awesome it is.

18. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

must be awesome if it's been on yo list. Would be more awesome if you was shooting it now though huh. Do not haz guns and not shoot them because they are too pretty, you don't have time, can't afford ammo, or your gay and have E.D.

19. LancerV

FMJ is better than OTM?

20. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

One of my friends is getting married on Jan 1. C'mon how can you expect your single friends to make it to that. My best friend just got divorced, she knows how to have fun, and I'm thinking I might need to move to Memphis for a while and get away from the married with kids crowd :big grin:

Worst case you'd have a book and movie rights for when you're old and can't shoot :rofl:

21. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

how hard is it to make a 1911 from a incomplete frame (non-seralized ~60-80%) Just a good range gun?

22. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

holy shit in

23. KGB ate my bread

KGB ate my bread Made you look. OT Supporter

:rofl:

Meant more along the lines about what model it might be, if any kind of accessory exists for it, that kind of thing. :hsd:

24. Ebtromba

Ebtromba Active Member

do left-handed pistol shooters have a chance in competitive shooting

25. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

Yar, WTF is it with so many CS people who shoot guns?

I gotta gradumate here soon...... Tell me I should just say fuck it and do something more fun.