FRK Ask a polyamorous sado-masochist anything

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dumb_end_user, Nov 19, 2004.

1. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

v 1.0

Ok, let's see if I/we can pull this off. You all know the format, questions and answers just like in the main forum. Only catch is that it has to fit into the FS TOS. So basically, no freaky - no answer.

You can ask me whatever you want - something about my experiences, beliefs, likes, dislikes, whatever. I have a fair amount of experience in a faiir amount of 'things'. If you ever wanted to know what it feels like to ______? Or why people do ______? now's your chance.

If this fails miserable then what the hell I'm bored anyway (ask my whay ;) ). If I don't get any questions I may just start rambling. Ask me whatever you want I'll let you know when you reach one of my hard limits (there are very few). I will answer all the questions to the best of my ability or will try to direct you somewhere that you can find your answers.

Fire away.

edit: drudging up old threads because I'm bored.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2005
  2. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Have you ever watched girl on girl and had enough self control to stay 'just watching'?

3. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Yes.

Several times because I simply wasn't invited/allowed, others where I just wanted to sit back and watch.

I've even had enough "self control" to watch some man on man action and stayed watching ;)

4. FD3S

FD3S Guest

Why do people like the whole poop thing?

5. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

You know, I have absolutely no idea. I can't figure that one out myself.

I don't even really know where to ask. I even did a quick search for you and this is as close as I could get. http://www.sexuality.org/l/wh/att80.html

6. Sionell89

Why do people like the whole pee thing?

7. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Deep breath.

I think it is the taboo thing and a power thing. I know people who get off on it and to them it is about the power - sort of like marking your territory as an animal. I also nknow people who do it on the sly (likein the shower) and get off on that because it is forbidden.

I've tried it a few times and I think it's just meh. It is one of those things that is better left a fantasy than it was in reality. There is a whole lot of build up (no pun intended) with getting everything ready - no I wasn't ever smart enough just to do it in the tub - that by the time you are ready to go it has lost most of its allure.

And as in the other post. Everything you ever wanted to know about watersports: http://www.sexuality.org/l/fetish/ws.html

8. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

No.

You can tell if a girl is exhibiting dominant traits but that might just be a really smart sub who is topping from the bottom. She could just be fucking with you and it might be a one time deal just to mind fuck you. And not every dominate trait by stereotype actually translates to a sexually (or otherwise) dominant person.

9. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

10. Sonic

Sonic Live every day to the fullest, for yesterday is go

Have you ever pulled out pre-cum and just didn't finish yourself off?

11. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Again, I'm stumped but I am guessing that at her age she is a bit... Ahem dry being post menopausal and all so perhaps she carries lube so that she doesn't get chaffed from walking around with her pussy all puckered up like that all day. :dunno:

12. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Yes.

For a couple of reasons.

I have stopped mid stream and just given up when I was having "bad" sex like when I was tired or not into it all the way. I used to think that it was all about quantity over quality (a fuck is a fuck) but now I just don't have bad sex. I mean even if I'm in the middle of it and decide that it isn't going to be any good I'll just stop it right there. Usually I'm so not turned on by that point that it would be a total let down to orgasm so I don't.

I also have stopped and zipped up when I was trying to mess with someone's head a little bit. Sort of a battle of the wills to see who would orgasm first. I have had sex with people who have never seem me orgasm.

13. Sionell89

You issued the challenge, remember? Threw down the proverbian guantlet.

14. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Naw, I thought I was going to have a whole lot more to say on the matter. In the end I really didn't. :hs:

15. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Oh and I'm not actually polyamorous - it just filled the subject line nicely. I used to dabble but it wasn't really my thing.

16. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Favorite method /implement for inflicting or recieving pain? Im always up for a great new idea.

17. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I like simple stuff. Scrapes with fingernails, bites, whatever are great because you don't need any equipment. There is more of a direct physical violation that way.

For equipment meant to dole out pain hmmm. Again, sort of simple. My favorite type of pain play is play piercing but that takes a lot of prep and skill to do correctly.

I like to be flogged. I get all jacked up on an endorphine and adrenaline high and there isn't anything better. Sort of weird but that energy isn't focused sexually at all but it is very intimate.

I have experienced a lot of things but they were pretty much just experimentations and I came to the realization that I don't really like impact play although I like physical play of other sorts a lot. I really like a struggle. When two people face off in a physical confrontation it is about as hot as it gets - especially whenthey are evenly matched. (That sounds horrible reading that but the struggle is the best part - it's not about winning or losing it's all about the struggle.)

Guess I'm sort of vanilla in that area. Although I am very much a masochist and can be sadistic at times but I guess that I really prefer affect people mentally rather than physically.

If you're looking for ideas you might look into caning - can be very fun. Sort of like playing the sexual drums. Put on some music and just follow the beat. I have seen women orgasm from a caning alone without any other physical stimuli.

I always pictured you as a sensory sort of person person rather than a pain sort of person.

18. xela

xela So say we all!

What's your all time favorite sex position?

19. Cherryfire

When i quoted you, it was with the intention of snipping the parts out that didnt apply to what I was about to say and to save space. I couldnt find anything i didnt like though..so its all staying. lol.

First to address your last comment first, sensory manipulation most definately does have its place with me. However, as I have been so far completely unfullfilled in the pain part of this, I have found myself quite obsessed, just aching for that moment when i say "STOP!" Hasnt happened. And to be quite frank..its not like the play has been that intense either. So I've got a ways to go. :) It feels good. It exhililarates me and gets my heart pounding. And its really quite addicting to me at this point. (Of course you understand this.)

Your comment about fighting/struggling: Dead on. One of the strongest aphrodesiacs I've found for me is struggling with someone and not having to "lose" right away. Rather, tumbling, shovintg and pinning until my body gives in realistically to exhaustion and carelessness gives me a charge that simply cannot be achieved artificially.

Caning..definately an interest. Im so glad to hear that you've a bit of experience in this. I know who to talk to when that time comes. :)

20. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

She's on her back, I'm sitting by her left side with my cock in her mouth. Her legs are pressed back under my right armpit my right hand is 'resting' on the top of her chest/bottom of her throat with 3,4, or 5 fingers from my left hand inside of her.

21. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I've never said "STOP" (or any other safe words). :o I have been involved in some pretty intense scenes and have been 'hurt' a few times but never to the point of having to fall out. I think you've seen pictures of the results of me being flogged and not giving in just to see how far I could push mysef and my top.

If you're truly interested in caning let me know I have a friend/mentor who manufactures canes for sex shops across the country and is a pretty good with most implements of pain.

22. Cherryfire

You mentioned preferring to take a more mental approach with play. Such as?
    (Im not asking for stories, though welcome, just clarification. :) )

23. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Your first sub experience, did you jump at the chance to give up control or was a long thought process involved where you weighted and measured the possible consequences of giving up control to someone.

Also did your partner suggest you subbing or did you bring it up.

24. Cherryfire

Absolutely I've seen those pictures. Fascinating totally. As for my not using a safe word yet..its almost humorous. I find myself wanting to say, " Harder. No. Harder. No, youre not listening to me. I mean HIT me!...Harder than that!" Its progress in the making..but still not quite enough yet. :)

Im quite interested in the caning, yes. I would appreciate sharing your contact with you. :)

25. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I really like to push peoples limits (physically and mentally). I like to tell people what I am going to do so that they have a little bit to think about it. And then I either do it or I move on to something completely different just to add a little twist. I talk to people and sort of get a feel for what they want and then give them that plus some.

If someone says that they are comfortable up to 4 (completely arbitrary example) I will tel them that I am going to take them to 7 and then may only mae it to 3 or I may go all the way to 7. I keep people mentaly off balance and guessing all the time and then I blow them away with some sort of physical manifestation.