SRS Asian Girls Are Such Bitches!!!!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Oct 29, 2005.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

Seriously, sometimes I really really wish I was a girl - so I could bitch slap some of these asian ho's with attitude! In no way and I basing this remark "asian girls are such bitches" from just this one incident - this is nothing new and a lot act this way. Stuck up attitude, arrogant and just no fuckin respect!

So at about 11am today, Im about to head out for lunch with my mom who is 57. As we get into my car, all of a sudden my mom was in pain. Her back was acting up again. She was really hurting, so I had to take her into the clinic/hospital as I was very worried. I try to start my car, what do you know - it wouldnt start. I didnt spend much time wasting trying to start it, so I go to the nearest place near where we were to ask if they could call 911 - since I left my phone in the office. What do you know? I walk into this cell phone place that had 2 asian girls working - both total snobs...18-21, thin bodies, think thier such hot shit. i charge in, they both just give me dirty looks. I didnt care, I ignored it. I asked for them to call 911. They just stood there like completely stupid bitches, like "omg get out" kinda stare.

I was like "CALL 911 DAMN IT, MY MOTHER IS IN PAIN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" One of the bitches goes "sorry, cant, there is a pay phone 2 blocks down. "LET ME DO IT (as i reach for the phone), she gets mad and says its for employees only! I COULDNT BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!!!!!! So I just gave them both the dirtiest fuckin "asshole" snarl you could ever imagine and basically told them they're pitiful human beings. They just both laughed, like whatever, get out.

So as I left the store, a couple people outside were walking by and must have heard me screaming and noticed all the commotion - so they gladly called 911 for me.

Good news is moms ok. Just got home from the hospital. Thanks god. She will be out tommorow.

But god damn, some people just have no fuckin care for anyone! And this is not uncommon among asian girls! DAMN FUCKIN HEARTLESS SOULS!

2. StolenDreamz

StolenDreamz OT Supporter

Excuse me....I understand u were offended by them but those girls could've been of any ethnicity. Ur probably trying to start some kind of stereotype but u know what!!! I'm an Asian girl anddddddd I'm not rude! =)

by the way, this is his sister writing this

3. JakobwithaK

i dont mean to offend you, but im just speaking from my past experiences in my 24 years of life. Its not the first time for me, I come across asian girls with attitudes like this far too often.

4. StolenDreamz

where do you live? asian girls from this area are really nice, just a certain few can become a bitch or something but mainly asian girls are not that bad of a race

5. JakobwithaK

6. StolenDreamz

well, if you hate that type of asian just bitch at them, its not that they dont deserve it. but things is, sometimes every ethnic has stuck up people. i seen plenty of stuck of males/females so you dont have to worry too much about that...its just apart of life...there will always be someone that is stuck up and/or too conceited. cant really catagorize ethnics.

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

:werd: There are stuck up people of all races. Why are you so concerned with their ethnicity? That's got nothing to do with it.

8. Bleed

Bleed New Member

was it them, or how you came in screaming for them to do something? maybe it was just how you came randomly into their store and started going nuts inside. if someone just randomly came in and started screaming at me to dial 911, i'd be like wtf is wrong with this jackass?

9. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

If someone came in screaming dial 911, id dial 911 and hand them the phone.

10. armond

armond New Member

They sounded stuck up, but I do not think you are justified in labeling all Asian women/girls as stuck up, rude, etc..

I have plenty of Asian female friends, and they are great friends. They are not stuck up, they are definitely nice, and they expect nothing from me.

So please take that statement that is backed by nothing solid, and just suck it up that there are people of EVERY color/creed who are stuck up.

11. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

oh jakob 2 asian girls cannot represent the whole asian continent, although i do understand your anger ,during a fire in a cafe many people where wounded dead or injured, i called the hospital to ask wether my brother also had been brought in, and i got a bitch reply saying non of the names would be disclosed, its not asian girls in particulary , some people are just worthless in their response to things. :hsnono: but i can't blame all white girls to be worthless whores as a result of it. But its good to vent, and i would speak to the manager of that facility and ask what the deal is in a case of an emergency. :nono: It probably will only give you more frustration but its the right place to let your anger out.

12. userlain

userlain I use proper grammar on the internet.

asian girls think they are something special.

when in reality the only ones who like them are the creepy, fat otaku

13. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

I don't see how this has anything to do with asians, but rather just your typical teenager nonsense.

14. armond

armond New Member

people just feel they need to point the finger at someone or some group.

15. Fred91GTA

Fred91GTA New Member

Well, not all Asian girls are bicthes. You may have just had bad luck and kept in running into the TABs... (Trendy Asian Bitches). Thing is, eevery ethnicity has those. For the white people you have your Paris Hilton types... for the black people, you have the ghetto hoes that are all gangsta... the list goes on and on. Every single race has stuck up people. Unfortunately, that group of people is what sticks out most in our minds, because it's easier to remember acts of aggression towards you than acts of kindness.

16. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

sterotype.

17. Telados

Telados This is Me in 16-bit

i fuck azn bitshes for breakfast - no joke

18. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

And you've been spending wayy too much time looking at dusty old threads...no joke.

19. glass

glass New Member

get out more.

20. johan

johan Active Member

Every group has them. It used to be JAPs = jewish american princesses.

You may be noticing them more because TABs are coming more to the fore these days than ever before.

And the fact that many TAB are in fact, not hot which makes their attitude even more ironic and very amusing.

21. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

Ok, here's the low-down:

Asian chicks are bitches.
    White chicks are sluts and coke-addicts.
    Black chicks are bitches too... and think they're all gangsta and hardcore.
    Mutts are... just mutts. You know, they're dirty, whatever.
    <edit>Mexican chicks are always angry and have no eyebrows.</edit>

All in all, every ethnic group has their bitches, sluts, drug-addicts, 'hardcore' wtfe you want to call them chicks.

Just get over it.

Last edited: May 24, 2007
  22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I definitely would have used their phone, because after all, they couldn't physically prevent you from doing so, and your situation was a legitimate emergency.

I agree this is not an ethnic issue.

Some women are really just such tremendous bitches that they are unwilling to in any way deviate from that attitude.

23. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

/agreed on asian girls being bitchier in canada than in cali

ps: im an asian guy

24. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: I have been in situations like that before, and frankly I don't care why someone needs to call 911, but if they come in and are distraught about it I'd do it as fast as possible without a second thought. Having that type of attitude/behavior in a crisis situation is a perfectly normal, natural reaction, and I say fuck anyone who is critical of it or thinks it's wrong/bad.

This is more of a human common courtesy and caring thing, not a gender/race specific issue, IMO.

25. weolracso

weolracso OT Supporter

get a cellphone dude.