As of the Past two Weeks I've been busting nuts sub 1 min.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RollinDollos, Oct 16, 2008.

1. RollinDollos

RollinDollos Guest

What the Fuck.

This afternoon I fuckin busted at like the 7th pump and to play it off I said the condom takes away all the feeling, and took it off and started to fuck her again then I blamed it on her for the reason that I wasn't hard and she started sucking me off to get me hard again I'm pretty sure she fell for it but who knows.

I also busted via BJ last sunday in about a minute and I have to say I was extremely fucking embarrased. All she did was look up and smile then go "Wellllll" and i side of my head I'm just like FUCK FUCK FUCK.

All I can think of is that Ive been thinking of my ex gf as of lately a little? Its not even feelings of missing her, Ive just been kind of thinking of her. Maybe its lack of sleep but ive only been missing about 30 minutes less on a couple nights.

Even when I whack it. If this goes on any longer then I don't know what to do. Ive been thinking of buying Yohimbe or something.

2. RollinDollos

RollinDollos Guest

Also just remembered that I changed my workout routine and Ive started to do more cardio.

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

are you able to get it up and going again soon after?

usually if i'm comfortable with a girl i'll give it a go the first time and it will be pretty good, but then the second time around it will be fucking awesome cause i can go flat out without worrying about cumming and i can get way into it.

4. RollinDollos

RollinDollos Guest

Easily. Its just that the whole intermission time is just extremely awkward on my part. I don't want to have to bust 2 nuts every time I fuck, I just want to get it on like donkey kong one time then if the time pursues have round 2. The first nut is always better then the second one anyways.

5. RollinDollos

RollinDollos Guest

Like its gotten to the point where I've considered going to the bathroom and jacking off before I fuck. But that pretty much takes BJs out of the question for the majority of girls who dont want to suck a dick which has just taken a piss. (but its ok to swallow cum right? lol)

It completely kills the moment to. Its like you are all ready to fuck and kiss and all that then its like wait a minute, I gotta take a piss.

6. mistergixter

mistergixter New Member

My buddy always suggested rubbing one out before you are going to have sex. To clean the tubes. A lot of it is mental though, if you think about cumming to quickly, chances are you will. I thought there was a thread in the stickies about this.

You could always try Kregals, to help improve control. The last time I had sex, I came quick because I was in a 4 month dry spell.

The second round may suck, or be something that you don't want to do but for now, try it and just try to improve you stamina.

7. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

First thing i would say is that when you bust fast on the BJ it makes her feel really good about what she is doing. I did that with an ex and for the entire relationship she felt good about her BJ skills. I wouldnt worry about cumming too fast from a BJ.

Ask for lasting long during sex if you need to pull out and play it off like your teasing her a bit. Also how long have you been having sex and how many partners. this makes a difference.

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:werd:

Teasing really gets them going.

9. NuShooz

NuShooz OT Supporter

The 2 biggest fears I've always had and worried about before sex was:

1.) I can't get it up
    2.) I'll be a minute man

Those 2 fears ran through my head over and over again so much that it actually happened to me. I know exactly where you are coming from. It's so embarrassing when it happens that you feel inadequate. Like you, I remember giving excuses to my gf and hoping to play it off and "redeem" myself next time. But it only got worse. The more it happens, the more you'll fear it. The more you fear it, the more it'll happen.

So basically you gotta let go of this fear. The thing that helped me lose this fear was talking to my gf about it. Helping her understand helped me feel more confident in myself.

10. Abomb

Abomb New Member

It sounds like you lack self control, will power, the ability to train yourself when to cum, confidence, and experience.

11. knucks

knucks Active Member

See, I usually have the exact opposite that it just takes me forever to come. So I'm thinking like "GOD DAMNIT CUM ALREADY" and it just doesn't happen

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

same here.

13. agreed. i do that w. my girl when i know im gonna bust too soon.

its not like she knows... just pull out like you are teasing her and then go at it again.

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Hell, I usually let her know that the reason I am pulling out is because I'm getting too excited.

That gets them going too. It's a giant ego boost (and a turn on) for a woman to know that she makes you want to cum so fast.

15. Leah

Leah OT Supporter

Don't blame it on your girl. Why would you do that? You're embarrassed because you're encoutering a problem about 100% of men experience at least once in their lifetimes, so you tell her it's her fault? That's fucked up dude.

I always thought this was a streaky problem...one that comes and goes. If it concerns you that much, I don't see why it's a problem to beat off before sex...if she says something about you going to the bathroom right before and not wanting to give you head, just wash up beforehand, or at least wipe.

Anything is better than blaming her. :hsugh:

16. Toxica

Toxica New Member

That might be because you are putting to much pressure on yourself to reach your climax. You may orgasm quicker if you don't think about it or try not to rush it. The more you get frustrated about trying to cum, the longer it will take for you to get there. :hs:

Also, it may help to wait a few days (weeks?) before you engage in sexual activities. The longer you wait, the better and quicker your climax will be the next time you do something sexual.

17. RollinDollos

RollinDollos Guest

I said two weeks buddy lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Anyways I realized what it was, Ive been taking flonaise for nasal congestion everyday 2 times a day and yesterday I forgot to take it because I was in a rush for work. Fucked this girl Ive been dating took about 10 minutes she came and I was happy. Fucked her again later on that night while drunk and it took about 45 minutes. Fuckin' whiskey dick.

18. RollinDollos

RollinDollos Guest

It gets to the point were you are just fucking out of pure anger so I can only imagine how it is for the girl. Sometimes you just have to take the L and call it quits without busting or fake it.