SRS As I have gotten older

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 46&2, Nov 4, 2005.

1. 46&2

46&2 Self ******

I realize, that I there is a lot in this world that I do not understand. I feel that I was raised in a good home with love, and caring, but I see know that it was all a lie. I see that I am truly a fucked up person that no matter what I try to do I fail. I see that I am a bad person in society's view and I hurt others unnecessarily. I am a bad person and I put on a good face to appease others that I know. I should just go away and not be seen again.

I need to go talk to somebody.

2. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

There is a lot in this world we do not understand, nor will we ever. Saying that does not mean you are a bad person. Please remember to try and remove yourself from the hate and judgement people have towards you, for the positive feelings you have for yourself. Sure we make mistakes, all humans do, but remember you also do positive things in life. Without ever having met you, I can guarantee it.

When it comes to dealing with GLBT individuals, most of the world is ignorant - they think we have a disease, or worse are a disease. That is not a reason for us to go away. That is a reason for us to be who God created us to be. Yes it is tough at times and we are discriminated against, but my theory is if God didn't think you were strong enough to handle the pain etc., that goes with being gay, he wouldn't have created you that way.

(Sorry for the religious theme - it is what I do).

3. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Yes, you do need to go talk to somebody.

Also, this post might be better suited for "The Asylum" forum.

4. 46&2

46&2 Self ******

Oops. Sorry gang. Somebody was a wee bit drunk last night.

Please drive through.