MIL army physical

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by burn__, Sep 5, 2008.

1. burn__

burn__ New Member

I just left the recruiter's office after filling out a medical history report where you have to initial yes or no to about 60 different questions from your medical history and explain why it was marked yes. i took some anti-depressants for about 6 weeks at the beginning of the year and its completely fucked me over trying to get into WOFT...and i just found out if they dont accept the form and deny me for a physical i couldnt even enlist if i wanted :wtc:

so does anyone know how harsh the people are that look at these forms?

the only hiccup on my entire history are those 6 weeks of medication. I had my doctor fax over a letter stating that i didnt need them anymore, etc etc, but im still worried. Wont find out until wednesday at the earliest whether i can even take the physical or not. so i know its going to be :noes: for the entire weekend :wtc:

2. Julius

Julius Guest

I believe that it takes 2 years off meds and an evaluation to be in the clear. Not sure about the waiver process.

If it was done in the office... uh, yeah. What actually counts is at MEPS, but I highly encourage that you tell the truth and try to do it the legal way.

3. burn__

burn__ New Member

its out in the open, not trying to hide that i took the medication. the recruiter cant seem to get a straight answer from his superiors because i only took it for 6 weeks which isnt a significant amount of time for that medication.