MIL Army Officer refuses to deploy over Obamas birth certificate

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ElCidKid, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElCidKid

ElCidKid New Member

2. Off

Off Memento Mori

really surprised the US military rolled over on this

3. mikeflys1

mikeflys1 New Member

Wow....and its not just some dipshit LT too

4. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

Something as simple as showing the birth certificate, and Obama cannot provide it? Wonder how much truth there is to this story. Wouldn't it be something if he was found not to be eligible to be POTUS? Would the presidency be handed over to Joe Biden? Maybe some kind of reelection? McCain as President?

5. There's not any truth to it (the Obama thing, obviously this POS ossifer thing is true).

6. Kazzander

Kazzander I only got this for the search.

Obama cannot provide the original birth certificate for the same reason that none of you are able to provide yours. The original birth certificate, the one that the doctor's pen physically touched, is the document kept on file in a records department and NEVER, EVER leaves that building. The document that you all and I used to enlist in the military is a certified copy of the original. Unless they broke into the county records office and stole it, there's not a single person in this country in possession of their original birth certificate. What everyone has is a photocopy or transcription of the original.

Major Cook is demanding President Obama to do something that he doesn't have the power to do. Obama cannot just walk into the Hawaii records office, walk back to the file room, pull his original certificate, and walk out with it. He has to request a certified copy, just like everyone else.

7. nsxrebel

nsxrebel New Member

What the Army officer is alleging is that Obama didn't provide a certified copy of his birth certificate. Sounds like what he has shown/provided is an abstract of the birth certificate or the birth certificate was written long after he was born, and that he may not actually be a natural citizen.

And Obama is the motherfuckin President of the United State. Like hell he doesn't have the power to do so, unless of course he's not a natural citizen and eligible to be the POTUS.

8. Mr. Monopoly

Mr. Monopoly OT Supporter

Not to raise too much crap about it, but I really don't think it's too big a request. While he may have to request a copy of his certificate, it really doesn't take that long to do, and I have a very good feeling if the President of the United States requested, it'd be done within the hour. That being said.. I don't see it coming out good for the Major.

9. mangid

mangid OT Supporter

Imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if the public discovered that Obama wasn't eligible to become president in the first place

10. Gatsby

Gatsby New Member

imagine if this dude is right and obama's not a citizen, and we are all really following unlawful orders?

Love how Officers don't take an oath to obey orders, just protect and defend :)

11. As I said in another thread, the conspiracy apparatus needed to entirely wipe away the evidence that Obama wasn't born in the US and provide 'fake' evidence that he was would be so large and so powerful that that apparatus could've easily chosen someone who actually was born in the US to be the President and follow their bidding and avoid this whole thing.

If you think Obama wasn't born in the US, or seriously entertain such thoughts, you're a fucking idiot.

12. brettD

brettD New Member

Arnold 2012

13. mikeflys1

mikeflys1 New Member

He was born on a naval base :hsugh:

14. MumblingJoe169

MumblingJoe169 New Member

this is the stupidest thing I ever heard about. He's the POTUS. I'm pretty sure the government did the necessary background checks at some point in his life. If I was the POTUS, I would tell the guy to go fist himself.

15. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

Even if the guy was born in Kenya, he was still elected and the potential disaster over removing a POTUS from office would outweigh this controversy. If someone could prove that he was not born in the US, Congress would probably just amend the Constitution.

16. Zee

Zee New Member

He was born in the Canal Zone, where at the time was considered a US territory.

and FYI, Birth Certificates usually are not sealed unless the person was adopted

17. mikdavi84

mikdavi84 OT Supporter

obama and his administration doesn't respond to this crap because it is a waste of their time.

if they went through the motions and pulled strings to produce the original form instead of a certified copy, then they are just opening themselves up to all sorts of retarded bullshit.

the only people that believe this garbage are people that WANT to believe he is not eligible to be the president, and if he produced the form then they would claim that its a fake or something. Its not worth their time.

18. teabagn

teabagn New Member

So once this is settled (And I'm sure it will by Obama retaining his Presidency) What disciplinary actions do you think will follow for the Major?

19. Get this shitbag out of the Army- fast. If he tells some LT to do something, what's to stop that guy from saying he won't do it? Make up some bullshit about how the 0-4 isn't qualified for his rank and refuse to believe any justifications he makes. The whole system would break down if everyone was like this nutsack. He doesn't deserve to wear the uniform.

20. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

I wish I was.

21. MumblingJoe169

He's got more restraint than I do. I would punch someone if I was in his position and he wanted to see my birth certificate just because I am from hispanic parents. I bet if he was white no one would give a fuck if his parents were italian or irish. These motherfuckers...

22. mikdavi84

mikdavi84 OT Supporter

:werd:

23. MumblingJoe169

what else would it have said, jigaboo? The man was African

24. MumblingJoe169

im out of this thread. There's a ton of ignorance in here that I rather just not deal with at this point.

25. mikdavi84

mikdavi84 OT Supporter

:rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.