MIL Army MOS Questions

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SuperMaWiiOH, Dec 11, 2007.

1. SuperMaWiiOH

SuperMaWiiOH New Member

Hey everyone I'm new here. Prior Service AF Security Forces. I'm gonna be joining the Army soon and two MOS jump out at me. Medical Lab 68K and Human Intelligence Collector 35M. Can't find much info on these over at the goarmy forums, maybe someone here can give me some insight into these fields. Thanks!

2. GiRaff3

GiRaff3 Active Member

the information you will find off of the internet will be limited in most cases. some sites will take you down the list of responsibilities for each rank, but they really do not give you a feel for what happens day to day.

i will tell you that my experience with people in the medical fields is...weird. they either love it, or hate it. depending on where you actually get stationed, you could be pulling some REALLY shitty hours, even on weekends. when units prepare to deploy, the entire staff of a TMC will have to come in so they can get everything done at once. i have a friend who is a pharm tech, and she gets owned often.

yes, you will get trained to do some stuff on the outside, but i seriously have no met many happy soldiers who are in the medical field.

3. EBK

EBK Hate hippies & hadjis

35M.. Awesome shit bro. Get ready to learn a new language. And if you do choose that route, cross your fingers and hope that you get Ft. Gordon as your DS