MIL Army guys trying to be funny, didn't go so well.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jyokker, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

I think they were recruiters. But they were in ACUs.
    My buddy and I were driving through a town yesterday. This town has an Army base on the outskirts. Neither of us had ever been there but we talked about going out there just to check it out. We never did.

We stop at a BBQ place to eat. We were standing in line when this group of Army guys walks in. Knowing they probably eat there often I ask them what is good to eat. My buddy asks them what goes on out at the Army base. One of them replies "Well that is all classified and I could tell you but, you know, I'd have to..." The other guys start playing along. So we respond with "Oh that's too bad, now we might have to go look for ourselves." He then tried to recruit us. LOL We tell him the AF wouldn't like that so much, they then drop the whole "We're the Army attitude" and start acting normal.

BTW this reflects everyone in the Army; EVER.

Cliffs: Army guys try to be cool by eating a kitten outside of a BBQ place.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  2. DJ Cripsen

DJ Cripsen New Member

Yea man. Ive had army recruiters try to get me too when I was in Panama City for Spring break on the beach. All I wanted was their free shirt so I put down my info. :mamoru: They wouldnt stop calling me even though I told those mutherfuckers to take me off their list cuz I am USAF.