TAT Armband Tatoos and building muscle

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Biomechanoid, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

I've been wanting to get a skeletal snake (yes, I DO have a morbid fascination with the undead) as an armband tattoo for a while on my upper arm (just above my bicep). The questioning I'm having is with me working out and adding muscle on there, how badly will this fuck up a tattoo? I'll probably be adding another 3-4" onto my arms before I get to a physique I want.

2. techinically it should just grow and stretch with your skin as your muscles get bigger. its the same as when women that have tattoos on their stomachs get pregnant. the tattoo just grows (a lot more than yours will) and then shrinks back once they've had the baby. as long as you take care of your skin you shouldn't have any problems.

3. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

:cool: I had the same question.

4. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

tattoo will fall off

5. Nickos, you have been in a sarcastic mood lately haven't you? First the passing out during tattoos line, then the tattoo falling off. Damn crazy mods!

My friends dad had a spider web on his stomach, he got a belly, and the spider web got much bigger.

6. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

:rofl: bad nick! :slap:

7. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

alotta shit goin on in life right now, comedy is an escape :hs:

8. Bharnz

Bharnz New Member

No problem with getting an arm band and working out. as long as you dont develop a stretch mark through the TATTUZ, that will mess it up, other than that it will stretch and shrink with your arm.

9. If it makes you happy go for it man, if you need to BS with someone, throw me a PM (it's not like I work at work anyways).