Argh... so many games and they just keep coming.

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by Reign, May 3, 2009.

1. Reign

Reign Banned

In the past 6 months I've bought or recieved each of the following with every intention of playing them to their entirety.

Resident Evil 4 (Which I haven't touched, Wii version)
    Overlord (which I haven't touched)
    The Darkness (which I haven't touched)
    Saints Row (which I haven't touched)
    Little Big Planet (which I haven't touched)
    Killzone 2 (Which I played for an hour)
    Resident Evil 5 (Which I'm on Chapter 5-3, so like half way through, maybe more).
    Gears Of War 2 (which i've played thorugh and then halfway through on insane)

Now here's the dilema... Overlord II comes out in a little under a month. I have every intention of buying it but I really need to play the first one. I did play the demo and it was fucking bad ass, that's why I picked it up. The problem is when it comes down to it all I really have any motivation to play is Resident Evil 5 sometimes and Fifa 09/07 (I have 07 and borrowed 09). So now games I've intended to play (in a certain order) have now been bumped down on the list so that I can buy sequels to games I haven't even played yet because the precursor to the sequel has just been bumped up on the list because of the fucking sequel that's about to hit.

How in the fuck do people find the time to play all this stuff? This doesn't even include games I'd like to play (Fallout 3, Fable 2, finish Dead Space and Ninja Gaiden 2). FUCK!

2. charbaby

charbaby New Member

Quit your job, loose the girlfriend.:rolleyes:

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  3. Mofolicious

Mofolicious New Member

I know the feeling. I bought a ton of games in November and a lot of them I haven't even tried yet. I have every intention to, but there is a lot of shit to play through. I'm trying not to buy many new games though. By the time I get to them, they should be found for a lot cheaper.

4. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

Yeah I know what u mean man unfortunately in the VG industry it seems like things are either REALLY busy or there's nothing going on AT ALL

5. asdfbunk

asdfbunk A Member OT Supporter

I've plenty of time as a student.

6. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

Im actually in need of a new game. FInally finished dead space the other night, only took me 7 months :rofl: I still have to finish gears 2 on insane.

7. Clancer

Clancer New Member

Im still backed up on games I bought 5 years ago :o

The only reason why I dont finish those is cause I play way too much TF2/L4D

8. Reign

Reign Banned

Navy, I would if I could... and I like easy access to vagina too much.

I did sacrifice playing my guitar to beat Resident Evil 5 last night, so I can scratch that one off. Probably gonna start Overlord now. Maybe KZ2 since it's a FPS and those go quick.

9. Spike2k

Spike2k New Member

loose girlfriend? sucks

10. asdfbunk

Cool, what do you do?

11. Reign

Reign Banned

I'm an Electronics Technician. We, as a whole, work on Radars, weapons systems, information systems, lots of stuff. I myself work on a passive satelite reciever and it's connecting networks. It's recieves and disseminates weather information for our carriers flight operations. My other piece of equipment is a tactical system that performs two duties. 1 it maintains a picture of all the tracks (surface, air, and sub-surface) contacts that are on our radars, and second it's and under water detection/listening system which operators can analyze to determine what, if anything, might be around us. It's actually alot cooler than it sounds. I watched one of the operators analyze a humpback wale sound stream one day I have no idea how he could tell one sound from another, but that's why he's the operator and i'm the technician. It's also why he's in for 4 years and I'm in for 6 (stupid advanced rates...)

12. asdfbunk

That actually sounds very, very cool. :cool:

13. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

I know how you feel OP, I just bought Left 4 Dead when I have wayyyy too many games that I own to beat first.... :\

14. raand

raand New Member

haha... same issue here to many games to little time... I have tried to stop buying for now while I finish my current stock and then try to get the games when they drop in cost a little... the recent 10 dollar games sale at BB didnt help though... now I have 5 more games with no time to play.. so much for not buying.. But from now on I am going to try and beat a game before buying a new one we will see what happens... being married and working full time = little play time... time to quit WOW on my part and focus on console games again...