Arg, new IE 7 problem

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by VoOdOoVyPeR, Oct 5, 2006.

1. VoOdOoVyPeR

VoOdOoVyPeR New Member

Well I just dl'd the new IE v7. I already hate it. One thing I like to do with my web browser is have it be in full screen mode. Well this one does that all fine and nice, BUT, it hides the windows task bar. WHY?! i unchecked and check "keep taskbar above all windows" 17 times and IE7 insists on overlapping it. before, with IE6, I'd have the taskbar on autohide and id be able to put the mouse down to the bottom with IE6 fullscreened and have the taskbar show up...not with IE7 though.

Also, the customization of the IE7 control panel is disgraceful. who honestly uses live search, I don't. it just takes up useful space which would better be filled with the icons that are retardedly isolated in their own subbar. with IE6, the taskbar would be like 1/4 an inch, this one is a good inch.

1-10: -.6 (also for supporting party poker instead of pokerstars...pfft)

2. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

I have four items in my IE6 toolspace: Menus, Google Search, basic navigation buttons (Back, Forward, Stop, Refresh, and Home), and the address textbox. That's it.

Until IE7 allows me to put everything I want right where I want it, in any order, without having to put up with anything else in my toolspace, I'm not going to use it.

3. Schproda

Schproda New Member

M$ Beta software = Bad !

4. VoOdOoVyPeR

VoOdOoVyPeR New Member

it's not beta.

v 7.0.5700.6.