are you attracted to your sexual partners?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by black jesus, Sep 21, 2005.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I've recently noticed how few of the women I see are actually attractive. When do you finally break down and settle for something less attractive, because that is the only option left?

2. BTA

BTA New Member

When your post count goes over 30,000

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

To me in alot of cases beauty is in forms beyond their physical self. I'm attracted sexually to a girl I enjoy being around and that of course has some physical attributes I like.

There is a balance I believe where you sacrifice physical being for personality. In my opinion you have to enjoy the latter completely until it will work.

Saying all that, I don't find even the best personality women that are obese or overly overweight. Why? I find respect in a person's own self-respect, obesity is something that a person brings upon themselves and it should be out of respect for their own problem they deal with it. Of course there is a difference between overweight and normal and the media has fucked that to hell..

oh well im done babbling

4. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

this is not off-topic you dipshit faggot.

5. BTA

BTA New Member

Your post is stupid and belongs in OT so :wiggle:

6. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

When you're post count goes over 30,000.

Maybe you are with ugly fat girls because you yourself are ugly.

7. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Sorry but I'm not that desparate. Getting laid isn't really that important; when it happens, it happens.

8. Atlas

Atlas New Member

I've been with guys I'm less attracted to... but I grew to BE attracted to them. As cliche as that sounds...

9. audrey

audrey New Member

I think someone can be attractive to you but not everyone else.

I think I would rather be single than settle.

10. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

LOL!! Of course im atracted to them. Why else would I do them?

11. Nouia

Nouia New Member

:werd: I'm the same way with girls. I'm usually very picky about looks, but sometimes I'll date a less attractive girl and after no time at all, I become just as attracted to them as any of the gorgeous girls. It tends to happen with anyone I spend a lot of time with, actually.

12. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I wonder how many of you have lowered your standards just for regular sex. Apparently I need to drop my standards way down if I ever want to see any vagina again.

13. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

For just sex I've lowered my standards. As has every guy I know. Some times u gots to do what u gots to do. Lowering ur standards dont mean u cant be atracted to the girl tho. Just try to find one thing about her that turns u on (tits, legs, whatever ur into). And concentrate all ur toughts into that one thing.

But sex is different than dating. I only date hot girls.

14. BassBoy14

BassBoy14 New Member

I am with them for the warm wet area between there legs

15. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I find my GF to be absolutely beautiful, I took her for granted once but I realize now what I have. Every guy wants her, everyone says shes so beautiful.. She has had professional pictures taken and when I show them to people who haven't met her they think I'm joking with them.. I mean I think I'm good looking but I'm no model. She could easily get a better looking guy, but she doesn't.

One of my buddies is a pretty good looking guy but has the ugliest GF ever. It's not just me who thinks this, EVERYONE talks about how ugly she is. And don't get me wrong, I'm not a mean person who makes fun of people for things they can't help but she is a bitch and isn't a good person.

But as to sex, I've had sex with alot of women who weren't all that. Never a fat chick though, just some average ones..

16. CelesteLeSonne

CelesteLeSonne DEWmocracy

i think my SO is HAWT, but most people like their partner... or atleast that's what i thought...
    my boi is f*ing sexy.
    beauty's in the eye of the beholder tho, so even if you don't think someone's attractive it doesn't mean someone else doesn't think they're the most gorgeous person on earth.

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

werd.

many of the guys i find attractive, are not attractive to other people. personality counts more than anything else, and if i find a guy who has one, i wouldnt consider it settling.

18. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd:

i find a lot of guys attractive for a lot of different reasons. :o i'm extremely attracted to nerds. :rofl: i know that sounds weird, but it's just something about guys explaining something that i don't know that turns me on. :naughty: :o oh, personality is important as well.

i think that every guy i've been with sexually has been attractive. i think that they were all attractive to other people as well. :dunno: anyways, i was obviously attracted to them because i wouldn't have had sex with them in the first place.

oh, and i have never settled. :mamoru: that's the primary reason i haven't been exclusive with many men. :hs:

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

any time I've tried to fuck a girl I wasn't that attracted to I felt like afterwards I would have been better off just spanking it and saving all the bother

if she doesn't get me rock hard I'm not down for it

20. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

:fkinwerd:

21. Chicago

Chicago Unleash The Dragon - Sexy Rexy For President

:werd:

if you just settle, then you're selling yourself out to possibly miserable later in life. leads to lots of regrets and crap that you certainly don't need or would wnat to deal with. its always worth the wait to find that one person who gets the blood flowing in your veins :naughty:

22. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I've always been attracted to them in one way or another. If a girl doesn't have a great face, she may have great eyes or lips. For me lips are the sexiest part of a girl's body. The most unattractive girl I was with was also the freakiest. Plus everyone has a different idea on what's attractive. My ex has around 4-5 guys competing for her at any given time and this has been the case ever since I met her. Yet most of OT thinks she's a dog. :dunno: