SRS Are these rational fears...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bitetobreakskinn, Oct 31, 2007.

1. bitetobreakskinn

bitetobreakskinn Blinky the Christmas Ghost

Two major things (to me) going on in my life, and a lot of times when I think about things I over-think them and freak myself out.

1) Broke up with a g/f of two years (about a month ago), and kind of like a new girl. I still care about the ex, and still talk to her (we're trying to stay friends), but I worry about if she still cares enough that if I date a new girl, the ex is gonna get hurt. The ex is a great person, and we broke up from fighting too much, but I don't want to hurt her feelings.

2) The girl I like has a couple family issues (which aren't her fault), but I have been trying to talk to her about them because she keeps everything bottled up and stresses out a lot. During our talks, she told me that she used to cut herself. My fear with dating her (or us liking each other, etc), is that if something goes wrong in our relationship (assuming it gets to that), she will hurt herself more, and I don't know about how I feel about having someone do that because of me.

Any ideas, pointers, tips, etc are greatly appreciated. :hsd:

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

u cant be worried about everybody else do wat u think is right and w/e problems arise ul just hafta cross that bridge when it comes
    EDIT: good luck :wavey: sorry about the breakup :sadwavey:

3. bitetobreakskinn

bitetobreakskinn Blinky the Christmas Ghost

Thanks :wavey: It was the first mature breakup I've had :rofl: