WEB are there any negative reviews of Wealthy Affiliate out there?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Ebtek, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Ebtek

Ebtek Afraid of 138

or are they just masked by all the positive reviews flooding the internets, complete with a referral link at the bottom?

i am very serioulsy considering pulling the trigger. Although its possible to learn what they talk about, for free myself, i just dont have the time, and would rather pay $40/mo to save even just 2 hours/month of research time...

2. kilian

kilian You've got quite a treasure there in that Horadric OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (how can i make pearl masculine: BlackBerry8100/4.2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

I is not trollin

Yous trollinnn

3. Statik

Statik I am The Redworm.

In for this as well

4. Ebtek

Ebtek Afraid of 138

keep this gay faggotry for the OT forum, fucking shitface

5. Statik

Statik I am The Redworm.

From the bigger WA thread out there, from what I can see, looks like if you stick with the program, actually put some effort into it, and not pursue it like some "get rich quick" scheme, it doesn't look too bad. Curious to see what the reactions are of others that signed up for it.

6. Ebtek

Ebtek Afraid of 138

i thought you already signed up? based on your commends in Sjardarjan's thread

7. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I thought someone on here had already signed up and was giving it high marks?

8. Ebtek

Ebtek Afraid of 138

yea, a bunch of people were..but it was hard to tell if they were pushing it for the referral bonus or not

9. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I think there are 2 main issues with getting an accurate account of how well it works.

1. People will trump it up in an effort to get the referral bonus

or

2. people will talk it down to minimize the number of new people jumping onto the affiliate marketing realm

10. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

Not many look into the future like that lol. Most are just after the quick buck and that usually means hype + referral link.

I haven't read anything negative really to be honest. But have read that a lot of it is "noobish" so not sure. Probably worth the $40 to see if it's worth sticking with. If it saves you from doing stupid things or wasting time on something you might have then it's worth the money right there.

What I'd like to see is a comparison between WA and PPC-Coach. Not exactly the same but as far as usefulness and such, would be nice to see someone break it down. I've read that PPC coach was also "noobish", at least at the start, but that even the tools are worth the membership fee.

11. GamerAsh

GamerAsh SKATE crew

It's great. Anybody can understand what they learn you.

12. SocialBrokerz

SocialBrokerz New Member

fixed

13. Pepsi1975

Pepsi1975 Mod of the Year

he is from england, cut him some slack

14. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

But is it what you needed to start making real money? Has it done anything for you besides answered questions and given you ideas?

I assume it's setup with different techniques for each month you are there right? Are all the noobs that are coming in able to take those basic techniques and actually make money?

15. SocialBrokerz

SocialBrokerz New Member

fuck myself

16. Ebtek

Ebtek Afraid of 138

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (pozcumlubedberry 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13057/608; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

I guess at this point, a lot of us have read enough know know enough to graduate from noob school. Right now I have a few specific questions like how to find a good niche,

17. JesterFX

JesterFX New Member

Good niche = something you are personally interested in and will be pumped up to keep fresh content going to it. Can usually make at least something from most niches.

Though if you are just looking for something with somewhat mass appeal that isn't overly saturated check out this video. Great tips on how to find some popular niches that are under-exploited:

http://www.nicheprofitclassroom.com/tips/niche-vision.html

18. SocialBrokerz

SocialBrokerz New Member

so any other WA reviews?

19. Ozi

Ozi Active Member

I Signed up for WA and I think it helps like jester said not letting you go off in the wrong direction and failing miserably like I did for about 8 months before I signed up for WA, jester hosts a few of my sites and has helped my alot but I was still failing.... it points you in the right direction, has all the tools you need right there to study a niche and make it work, plus you get 1on1 coaching or help if you need it, basically they are there to make you GOOD at affiliate marketing from beginners to advanced, I have been there for about 3 weeks and have learned a ton! There is so much information there it is almost information overload but you follow your set 8 week class and it all falls I to place, as far as the affiliate link goes, when I signed up I used sjrdans link yea he might get 10bucks or so for it but I don't really care if he gets it, if someone signs up for mine then it makes my monthly bill go down 10bucks, which helps since I am laid off...

Ps, need a referall link pm me, I will also toss in some goodies for you that will make a few things alot better and easier on you starting out.

Anyone on the fence pm me and I will show you something...

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  20. Statik

Statik I am The Redworm.

I do have a question about WA and their 8 week training.....

about how many hrs/per day is estimated to "keep up"

obviously it's online training and I'm sure that you can go at mostly your own pace.....just curious

21. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

22. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

Depends entirely on your experience level. The first 2 weeks are pretty basic and shouldn't take too long to complete. Once you get into the meat of the system, you can expect to put in 15+ hours per week.

23. Srdjan

Srdjan Guest

There's also a new product called NicheQ that's available to all WA members, and that's why the price was bumped up to 40/month. If you're concerned with trying to find a good place to start, NicheQ has everything you need.

After seeing the tons of IM material out there, most of which is crap, I truly believe the WA owners overdeliver with great content.