GUN Archery Crew?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by AustinL911, Feb 8, 2008.

1. AustinL911

AustinL911 Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Do we have one?

I've been thinking about adding a compound to my weapons collection for shits and giggles (and silent zombie killing :mamoru:). No real reason, just trying to broaden my collection.

Would mostly be used to fuck around with/target shooting. Will not be hunting with it. Good place to start looking for info on target bows?

2. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

None of the ranges around here have archery, and I dunno how my apartment complex would feel about setting up a range behind my building. :hs:

3. AustinL911

Eh, I've got a yard big enough to do it in, and there's one of those digital hunts about 20min. away from me. I used to take my Reflex bow there to fuck around.

4. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Yggdrasil's Forester.

5. vwpilot

vwpilot New Member

I've got a bow and they are really fun to use. I havent used it in quite awhile as I dont have a good local place to use it, but now that you bring it up, I may have to go dig it out and take a trip at some point soon. :big grin:

6. Milky

Milky I'm in your Millenium Falcon, rumbling your Wookie

I've got a Mathews bow I bought for deer hunting, but so far all I've killed is the Block in the backyard

7. AustinL911

Good places to start looking at target setups? Good accessories, bows, arrows, tips, nocks, fletching, etc, etc, etc....?

I've read some good reviews on Bowtechs new series of bows. Any feedback on those?

8. Milky

Milky I'm in your Millenium Falcon, rumbling your Wookie

I don't know about all of that. When I started I had made friends with a guy who used to work at a bow shop and shot competitions so he really helped me out and stay fairly low budget. He always recommended Mathews so that's what I got. He found me an AWESOME deal on one and I could not pass it up.

Other than that you could try to find an archery store or something and talk to them. I had my arrows cut, fletched, and notched at a place around here and just make sure your field tips are the same weight as your broadheads or else the trajectory can be really messed up. Also stay with the same arrows for consistent performance.