GUN ar15.com down for you guys?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by thomor25, Jun 27, 2007.

1. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

www.ar15.com has been down for me for the past 2 or 3 days. Has it been down for you?

2. lobstradomus

lobstradomus New Member

It was down for a while for me yesterday but its back up now.

3. david_4x4

david_4x4 New Member

Been down for me the last couple days.

But is back now.

4. smartypants

smartypants New Member

Just hit it
    looks ok to me.

clear your cache

5. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

As many of you were aware, we started having intermittent problems a few days ago which led to the mail server going offline. At that time we started looking into the problem and trying to get our ISP to assist. As they continued to point at us, we rebuilt the mail server, upgraded our router, and refit the existing router as a more capable backup. In the end none of these things fixed the problem and in fact things worsened with the site going offline last night. After another full day there, we were finally able to have the tier 3 techs analyze their equipment. Apparently it was worth their time, as they found a very serious bug with the Juniper which feeds us. (It was degrading our routing a little at a time, wiping us out ip by ip.)

In the end, the problem was corrected and we were able to get everything back online, but due to the rebuilds which took place, we've had to put time into fixing the mail server. In addition, the site will be down for a short time tomorrow as the router changes are finalized.

We apologize for the down time and will continue to strive to improve things for everyone!

6. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

man it woul be cool if someone make an ar15 but better. the site is a pain in the pass but they have virtually no competition. They are assholes when it comes to selling stuff tho. But I went over their setup and I could make something better but its just getting everyone onboard.