approaching the ladies/girlies

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mojo, Mar 23, 2005.

  1. Mojo

    Mojo New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2005
    Messages:
    2,442
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Bay Area, CA
    i ask, how do you guys do it? ive never approached a lady directly and start a convo because im shy to. i guess i think of only the negative aspects. probably growing up with my sis yelling at her male friends gets me afraid cause i dont want that happening to me. i drive around a lot and see a lot of goodlooking ladies in the city, do they feel comfortable if i just pull next to them while there walking and just say like "hey there, would you happen to need a ride?" or something nice to offer? or approaching in a car is a downfall because they would feel like prositutes or something?


    what gets you motivated to approach another? whats your personal advice/tips? ladies, please chime in:)

    im 19, male if it matters. no im not one of those ugly fat dudes that stay on the comp posing as a hot boy LOL.
     
  2. HoVa

    HoVa New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2003
    Messages:
    27,871
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Vietnam
    seriously, just go up and say "hey. you seem (happy/sad) today. any particular reason?"

    or "hey, how are you doing?"

    or "hey, thats a sweet (shirt/short/skirt/hairdo). where did you get it at?"

    anything really. and no, dont pull up next to them w/ your car and scream "hey ladies, wanna ride? HOLLA!"
     
  3. RedVsBlue

    RedVsBlue Penguins > *

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2004
    Messages:
    7,705
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Another reality apparently
    It seems you worry about thier responce before you make your approach. You need to stop that and find some way to build up some self esteem or something. Is it really a big deal for you to go talk to some chick?

    Just think if you were just standing around and some chick came up and started talking to you. Even if she wasnt special and you didnt want to date her, you would still like the attention right? So will she. If she doesnt she moves on, you move on. Its like meeting someone in the subway and never talking to them again, it happends all the time.

    Also this isnt high school, if you make a full of yourself, its not like you are going to be the topic of her conversations for the next few weeks. Most people forget about crap like that.

    What gets me motivated? Im friendly and talk to everyone. I hate to see a woman by herself just standing around quietly. And why miss out a chance to get a yes. Even if there is a 99% chance she wouldnt talk to me, there is still 1% she will. What is there to lose?
     
  4. Mojo

    Mojo New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2005
    Messages:
    2,442
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Bay Area, CA
    thanks for the advice.
    yes i do worry about there responce rather than my approach. but i had an idea of just approaching a random girl for practice or something. ugly or not, it'll build up expierence i guess?

    but it seems like if the girl is really attractive, i feel like she will be harder to get. cause i know for a fact there are ditsy girls out there that think there all that and treat others like dirt because they know there beatiful.
     
  5. walman7

    walman7 "Did you hurl in my shoe?"

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2005
    Messages:
    85
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    San Diego, CA
    haha yea i know what you talkin about. if i see a hot chick with this total bitchy attitude like she's all that i will never even look at her cuz i can't stand that shit.

    when a hot bitchy chick like that starts talkin to me i wont even give her the time of day cuz i know she thinks she can get any guy she wants. its funny when i'm with my boys and i tell her off they get so mad at me.:fawk:
     
  6. Socrates

    Socrates New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2005
    Messages:
    7,356
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Springfield, MO
    Whatever you do, don't pull up to some girl walking on the street and ask them for a ride. That is weird. ;P
     
  7. interstate

    interstate New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2002
    Messages:
    12,873
    Likes Received:
    0
    I've got a question that is related...

    How would you approach a girl who is either working at a store (like a cashier, or whatever) or shopping in the same store? There are some obvious things you can say, like commenting on something they're buying, or asking them a question about merchandise, but if you can't come up with anything to talk about (say it's some random girl jsut walking around, not looking at anything in particular, etc..)

    Or the same scenario, but you're just walking around town/park whatever...

    I always see beautiful girls I'd like to talk to, but I never know how I could start a conversation..
     
  8. MZ89

    MZ89 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2005
    Messages:
    448
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Mass
    A good way is sya you're somewhere with liek a pool table or something like that... you see this girl playing with one of her friends maybe... and then you and your friend can challenge them to a game and get to know each other..
     
  9. HoVa

    HoVa New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2003
    Messages:
    27,871
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Vietnam

    if you want to talk to a cashier(like at a grocery store), then youd better be fast about it. often times, you wont even have time to talk. so just leave your number (discretely, so she wont get embarrassed) and whisper
    "give me a call, and maybe i'll share this ice cream w/ you"

    if youre in a store and shes shopping for clothes or something, ask for her opinion on something that you wanted to buy.

    the point is that the intro can be anything. think of a hot girl coming up to you. do you remember the first words that she says to you or do you remember just the general content of the conversation?
     
  10. HoVa

    HoVa New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2003
    Messages:
    27,871
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Vietnam

    but then you go home w/ nothing. bitchy or not just makes it all the more fun.
     
  11. walman7

    walman7 "Did you hurl in my shoe?"

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2005
    Messages:
    85
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    San Diego, CA
    touché hova... touché

    i'll find solace in the fact that i hopefully ruined her self esteem:hsd:


     
  12. HoVa

    HoVa New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2003
    Messages:
    27,871
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Vietnam
    in a perfect world, yes. but there are always more pussy deprived guys out there that will do anything for it. so its all in vain.
     
  13. yo vanilla

    yo vanilla New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2005
    Messages:
    250
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    appleton, wi
    you have to approach them just like you would any other person - friendly and not wanting to "get" something out of the enounter - they can smell that a mile away. practice with small talk, with girls that are around you every day, like you're both waiting for your food and its taking forever, or the girl who sits next to you in class. just remember "its no big deal" and things will work themselves out eventually. my job puts me shaking hands with millionares everyday, and once upon a time it was intimidating, but remember that we all put our pants on the same way in hte morning, know what i mean?
     
  14. D

    D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2004
    Messages:
    4,067
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    •••
    I agree with that.
     
  15. JordanClarkson

    JordanClarkson OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2002
    Messages:
    59,957
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Go Dodger Blue!
    Most people go through their boring days dying to have someone to talk to. Of course some are very antisocial but they are quite rare. I think the most important thing to do when you approach someone is to smile
     

Share This Page