approachability?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Drunkenmarauder, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Drunkenmarauder

Drunkenmarauder New Member

hi, friends.
    earlier tonight i had this girl who seemed like she was going to tell me that she was interested me. through the five minutes that she sat with me, with her face eventually turning brick red, i realized that i'm not very good at leading conversation into sexytime mode. i guess one night stands just never really teach how to chat someone up in a more casual setting, and i am just horrified at my lameness for never learning it. so what's up, you ask?
    i'm comfortable with myself, but i don't think that it helps much in getting others into the same mood. it's kinda worrying because it'd be nice to finally not have to be the one who does all the chasing, but i don't know how the hell i can ever get to that! and it's not like i act cocky or anything, and i definitely wasn't pushing away (at least to my awareness).

any advice would be much appreciated. and i do mean ANY.

(and i would have taken initiative if i knew who the hell this person was. she apparently knew me from before...or something...damned facebook. but better if you ignore this first and just advise til your heart's content)

thanx

2. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

In my experience being approachable is synonymous with being able to talk to people. Shyness often comes across as standoffishness. Basically if you want a girl to come up to you, you have to be able to go up to her in the first place. Being stoic usually gives people the idea that you want nothing to do with them.

3. ripcurl

ripcurl Member

you can never count on this to happen. let your body language lead into sexy time, not a conversation. Use the convo to follow up on the body language but normally saying less is a positive.

You're a male. we chase.