Apple Vs. Sony Headphones

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Legend Zero, Jun 3, 2005.

?

Which earbuds do you Prefer?

Poll closed Jul 3, 2005.
  1. Sony EX71's

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. Apple in the ear heaphones...

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

Hey Guys,

I bought my first product from the apple store, was very excited! It ticked me off tho cuz they didn't except HS student ID"s; and i'm a snr going into college this fall, but its okay. I had the Sony EX71's, and i liked them alot but i lost the little rubber thing that goes in your ear, it fell out or something somewhere. I liked them alot for working out and they were really nice. I went to the apple store, and i decided to go with the apple in the ear headphones, just to try something new and they said i have 14 days to return them if i want. So, my question is; has anyone worked out with the apple, in the ear headphones? I want to make sure that they don't constantly fall off. Since the sony's wrap around your neck, the one awesome thing about them was that they never came out of my ear. Any input would be nice!

Cliffs:
    -Has anyone worked out with the Apple in-ear headphones; if so, do they fall out, or are they good working out headphones?
    -What do you guys like better in general, the Apple or Sony's?

2. h0tw3ts1ut

h0tw3ts1ut New Member

I'm a junior in HS taking online college courses over the summer and I still got the college discount; all you need to do is prove that you are registered to enter college, but I guess it's too late for you...

Apple's headphones are garbage; their only redeeming quality is their portabilty, but I guess compared to other headphones included with players, they aren't that bad. I've never used them, I use shitty Sony clippons when I run or go places, or my studio-quality big phones when I'm at home. Another problem with the distinct white headphones are that they can readily be attributed to an Ipod (so they advertise to thieves on the bus/subway) and are easy for teachers to see if you try to clandestinely wear them during class, etc.

3. Kirk Hinrich

Kirk Hinrich New Member

shure e3c

4. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

Don't Mess with my thread Buddy BOY!!!! Don't you see how big of a hit it is, and now thanks to you; it's all f'd up!

Man, freaking cracked out whiteboyz..:rofl: :bowdown: :rofl:

5. teh noob

teh noob New Member

I have the Apple earphones, they're good. You have to pick a size... I'm using the large caps, and they fit fine. It's all personal preference. They sound tinny, but that was because they weren't in properly. Put them in properly and you get a good sound, much better bass than the normal Apple earphones. I prefer them to the sony ones.

6. untoastytoast

untoastytoast The Glory Days

The sonys are better.

7. teh noob

teh noob New Member

More bass, but not such a nice fit, not as comfortable as the Apple ones.