apple store in chicago

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by KuntryFresh, Mar 7, 2007.

1. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

went there today....boy the brotha's love them some myspace and loud rap music on the display macs.

one dude was on a mac pro with two huge screens with his myspace open n some crazy rap song bobbin his head n dancing around....and he wasnt the only one....:rofl:

2. clog

clog NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!11

are these people you speak of employees? If so, that's much better than the snotty faggots that you see at every other Apple sotre :hsughno:

3. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

to be honest, the apple store in chicago is really big, well a lot bigger than the other apple stores (northbrook, woodfield) etc... but it is really dirty in there due to the fact that it's in the middle of chicago. It's cool, but idk, i didn't like it compared to other apple stores in IL.. oh well!

But yeah, it's actually fun to go to a lot of those stores along the mag. mile and check out people just doing their thing!

4. KuntryFresh

KuntryFresh Midwest

no they are not

5. Rip The Jacker

Rip The Jacker New Member

its so big but still fucking packed. it looks cool but i didnt really like it.

6. Kirk Hinrich

Kirk Hinrich New Member

the apple store on michigan is a disaster typically, usually because michigan avenue is fucking packed with tourists.

it sucks because thats the store close to where i live, and i go there for tech support and shit, and its always so fucking crowded with retards :mad: