apple is gay as hell

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Braddlac, May 3, 2005.

1. Braddlac

Braddlac OT Supporter

i jsut placed an order online for my 15inch powerbook

i have an apple store 5 minuted from my house, but i was forced to place it online. Why? beacuse the store doesnt carry powerbooks with the videocard upgrade. That pissed me off. THen i come home to order it and i cant even overnight the computer? Apparently because free shipping is an option i can not pay extra to overnight it. Mac may make some kick ass laptops, but when it comes to getting thier product to the consumer, they suck.

/rant

2. lordcoca

lordcoca Wading in the Velvet Sea

Call Apple and complain to them, tell them you either want the computer now or never, they might switch you to overnight for free or something :hs:

When I ordered my ibook, I got charged tax even though back then there wasn't an Apple store or anything in Kansas. When I called and complained threatening to cancel (cause the tax put me $100 over my budget :hs: I was already pushing it :o ) they gave me $60 discount :coold:

3. langer421

langer421 New Member

same problem here man, I also paid for overnight shipping and they guarenteed me that it would be here by friday and I ordered it on a tuesday and it never showed up til the following tuesday, what a piss off.

4. Braddlac

Braddlac OT Supporter

do you remember how much overnight was?

5. langer421

langer421 New Member

extra 20$

6. Braddlac

Braddlac OT Supporter

i called today to see what they could do. because it is shipping from china they can not do overnight, but they can 2 day it. it was an extra $15 so i payed it.

7. langer421

langer421 New Member

why is it shipping from china? mine shipped from california. I ordered the 15" 1.67 PB with the 128 mb video card which I'm assuming is the same as yours and it didn't come from china so why would yours?