GUN apartment security just stopped by my place...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Dsking85, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Dsking85

Dsking85 New Member

the security guy just knocked on my door and said someone complained that i was out back of my townhouse waving an assault rifle around:rofl::rofl:

i was outback earlier cleaning my AR and i aimed the upper receiver only at a faraway tree just to see if the scope was level. apparently someone doesn't like that:rofl:

he said somebody said i was out back waving a loading assault weapon at people's houses:rofl: he was cool, he asked what kind i had. apparently he has a couple 1911s.

what a fuckin bitch.

2. CPipes

CPipes Shit definitely just got real!! OT Supporter

Nosey ass fucking neighbors

3. KIDRR

KIDRR Duck dog>* OT Supporter

On Halloween I was carrying around a Fake AK47 with orange tip in the hotel and someone called the front desk saying I was carrying around a machine gun! lawlz

4. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:rofl: pussy faggot nieghbors, been a couple times I sat outside to clean guns after going to the range and got some looks from people, no cops have been called yet though

5. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

i hate neighbors like that. you know good and well they saw you the entire time and never once saw you point it at the houses

6. Clusive

Clusive Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Some people look at me weird when I'm mowing the lawn or washing the car while open carrying my 1911. No one has called the cops on me yet. I guess they just figured I'm LE or something. :dunno:

7. Clusive

Clusive Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

One time, I was washing my car in the driveway, with my 1911 strapped to my hip. I noticed a young guy and girl going around to each house probably selling newspaper subscriptions or something and when they were about to get to my house, they stopped about 25ft away, walked across the street and kept going. :rofl: So open-carry is a good deterrent against people selling stuff and Jehovah's witnesses. :rofl:

8. Dsking85

Dsking85 New Member

exactly

9. johan

johan Active Member

Pays to make friends with people like that. Drop by his office with a six pack next time toward the end of his shift. You can't buy goodwill like that.

Well..actually you can. With a six pack. In future, any more "complaints" against you that this guy handles...you're already clear because he knows you.

One last thing. Take this time to assess his character thoroughly, before you blurt out all the cool firearms you have in your apartment. Nothing against him personally, but....who knows

10. johan

johan Active Member

shitty neighbors think nothing about 'enhancing' their story against you. they probably think of it as doing their civic duty to keep down an "obviously crazy" gun nut.

11. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Yggdrasil's Forester.

I'd consider walking outside and flipping off the world.

12. black96gtvert

black96gtvert "Is that goal regulation size or what!" -Happy Gil

:lol: @ haters

i shot a pball gun in my backyard once and this kid went crying to his mom and said i had a real gun. she came out and said is that a real gun. i said no but i can go grab one if you want :big grin: