anyway guys so i was at the gym and

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Mitchj, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

to be completely honest, the best approach for picking up girls at the gym is to go in being very casual and matter-of-fact. women are there, for the most part, to just work out. they don't really want to be bothered by men there. It's a little different if you have something to talk about, though. If you were on the cardio machine next to a hot bitch, and some breaking news came on the TV's... well then, there ya go.

if you have balls and want to approach anyone, i'd say do this:
    "hey, you're doing that <exercise> wrong. you could really injure your body doing that."

"oh. really? how am i supposed to do it?"
    (like 99% of girls will say this because most of them don't know how or what to work out, and want a man in shape to train them. trust me on that.)

get a little touchy feely with them at this point... guide their arm or whatever and show them the "proper" way :mamoru:... while demonstrating, make some casual flirty (BUT NOT HITTING ON) chat...
    "i've never seen you here before... doesn't look like you go to the gym much."

"OMG *flirty "hit" on the shoulder* DID YOU JUST CALL ME FATTT??"
    "what?? hahahah nooo, you are doing this <exercise> wrong, aren't you?"

"ohhh hahahaha lolz1!! yeahhhh"

"well, like i said, doesn't look like you go to the gym much."
    if she starts qualifying herself to you, and saying "nooo but i do. i go on this day, this day, this day, and this day. i do cardio...... blah blah blah" then take that as a great sign that you're on the right track. she's interested.

At this point, you should know what to do if you have any game whatsoever. You can ask her what her name is at this point, if SHE hasn't already asked you what yours is. If she has asked you what yours is, take that as a nice sign of interest.

me personally, i'm so full of shit when i flirt with girls... i'm saying for example, if i asked what her name was and she said "jennifer", i'd probably say well i'm evh, nice to meet you... it's actually funny your name is jennifer because my ex gf is named jennifer and when i'd go to the gym with her, she'd wear these *point to an article of clothing of hers, make sure u make physical contact* same exact hysterical wife-beaters.

"why is it hysterical?"
    because you're a skinny little thing *look girl up and down whilst her watching you do this. very confident and self-secure*, and you're wearing a muscle shirt :rofl:

i think you get the idea. by the way, you have to have skills in how to control your body language, keep your cool, stay confident, and act normal.

i've picked up the girls at the front desks before. gotten a couple numbers. the trick with them is to be cocky and funny, while not taking yourself too seriously (if you are jacked and have a nice body). majority of the faggots that come up to the desk to hit on the girls are the ones that are extremely jacked up and think that they're god's gift to women because of it. remember, the girls see huge fucks all day long. the girls behind the desk like the change up of an actually charming guy that's "manly" and not a wussy, and has the balls and confidence to talk to them and be cocky+funny at the same time.

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

you really think people are going to read all of that bullshit?

3. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.