Anything wrong with making her taste herself?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by phogen, Mar 1, 2005.

1. phogen

phogen Education is a progressive discovery of our own ig

So me and my gf were fooling around, and I slipped a finger in, and then brought it up to her lips and put my finger in her mouth. She got all grossed out, and it has actually affected our relationship in the past few days (she's moody as it is). I've never had sex with this girl, but we've been naked together.

I've done this one other time to my ex-gf and she didn't have any problem with it.

What do you guys (and girls) think?

2. Fearan

Fearan Guest

She's not completely in control of her own body yet, it will come in time. Don't push her, a lot of girls are grossed out by their own fluids at the start. Would you like to drink your own cum?

3. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Sounds like she just isnt into that kinda thing. Me, I dont mind. If my BF can taste me, why cant I? Plus, I know that it turns him on. Myabe its just not her bag, we're all into difference things.

4. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Werd, I love it when the woman I'm with has a taste of herself, even better if she likes it, better yet, she wants more. :naughty:

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dudeeeeeeeeeeee. why the hell would you have her taste herself when you havent even HAD sex with the chick yet? :nono:

6. Cassie1225

Cassie1225 New Member

I personally like it. I think she will come around in due time.

7. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

i think its fucked up. i dont want my cum in my mouth. no way.

8. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rolleyes: please... some people :rant2:

let me get this straight... girls give guys head and vice versa. mmkay, alrighty, that sounds kosher, but since when did their fluids only become acceptable to the opposite sex? if you can't stand your own taste, how in the world can you live with your significant other taking it all in? it just seems a bit backwards to me.

disclaimer: * i realize that we're talking about fingering here, but it all relates ;)

to answer the question...

i don't mind sucking on the guy's fingers after they've been in me. ;) it kills two birds with 1 stone since i clean him up and he usually gets turned on by it.

i MUST kiss the guy after i go down on him. i always ask (and have never been told no), but if he ever said no i'd be a little upset. :rolleyes: it shouldn't be a problem.

9. Cashishift

Cashishift Well-Known Member

Truth..

I'll kiss a woman right after she goes down on me.. no harm no foul..

And when she licks my fingers after they have been in her.. HELLO SEXY.

10. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

:werd:

Maybe you should masturbate into a cup in front of her and drink it, just to reassure her and show her she was over reacting.:naughty: :barf:

11. Haggard

Haggard VW crew

Go down on her and once your finished come up and give her a kiss, if you show her its ok then it maybe easier for her:)

12. Cassie1225

Cassie1225 New Member

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

13. trigger-hippy

trigger-hippy Made in Scotland

I've never had anyone complain about it, most like it, and I love it when they do.
    I don't know what to advise though, if she doesn't enjoy it she doesn't. But if she's fairly inexperienced then she might change her attitude as time goes by.

14. Ghostaz0r

Ghostaz0r With my ego, I can stand there in a Speedo, and be

i dont get the people that say that stuff tastes bad :\

15. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Let's settle this first... how old are you both? Especially her?

16. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

I think girls should know what we taste, but in the same token I would never taste my own cum :o

17. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

the gf does it all the time.. she down i guess lol

18. phogen

I'm 23, she's 19. I've been with 2 people ( :wiggle: ) and she's been with 3. I've had amazing sex with my ex-gf for 4 years, and she says she's never really had good sex.

I guess I'm just used to the comfort (kinky) level of my ex-gf, and my new gf is slightly more traditional and perhaps young.

19. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Exactly. Has everything settled down yet?

20. Sceptre81

Sceptre81 Guest

i'm in sort of the same situation...my girl is 19 and i'm 23....shes a little reluctant in bed and its taking me some time to get her into new things. But we went out to the couples sex store the other day and things are definitely looking up :big grin:

oh yeah, she doesnt have a problem with tasting herself...or me either...thank god

21. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

exactly. ask yourself that.

at first i was kinda weirded out by it myself, but now i kinda enjoy the taste of myself on his finger or his cock.

22. phogen

Ya, things have. She has grown very distant since it happened however. She's going through a wierd time. She's not sure what love is, or if it's real. She's scared to show me love because she thinks the next day it might go away. And a few other things. We have very good communication however, so I think things will turn out ok. We really need to have sex soon I think. However there is a few problems there as well... but I was thinking of making a new post for that.

23. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

"She's going through a wierd time. She's not sure what love is, or if it's real. She's scared to show me love because she thinks the next day it might go away... We really need to have sex soon I think."

ummm, i dont think that's gonna solve ur problems. it'll give her a false sense of what love is. imo love isn't the sexual bond you create with someone in bed, cause eventualy in life you're gonna get either bored of it, or lose it all together (lack of sex drive, ED, whatever as you grow old). building a loving relationship on having sex isn't a good idea and she's gonna end up a bit screwed up in the head/obsessive if you're not careful.

24. Me and my man share each others all the time...i taste mine and he tastes his...it's very hot!

25. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

to force her to taste herself? i would say that's wrong. but trying to open her up to the idea that it's not gross, just a body fluid that guys have to taste all the time. just explain how much of a turn on it is for you to see her sucking her own juices off of your fingers. maybe she'll warm up to the idea. or give her a big open mouthed kiss after she goes down on you. my ex-gf pretty much refused to kiss me after i went down on her. my new girlfriend has absolutely no problem making out with me again. and going again afer i eat her out =)