anything other than bc that is as effect when used with a condom?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Feb 5, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Im kinda in a situation right now that most of you are aware of. My gf and I havent have sex since November due to me worrying about pregnancy. I do care alot for her, but she seems to place a high level of need for intimate encounters where I dont. I dont mind not having sex and doing other stuff like oral sex and she loves anal sex. Anyways, she doenst want to take the bc pill as said because she keeps insisting that it will cause cancer or make her risk higher since a few family memeber have uterus cancer.

I respect her for that, but I dont want to have sex with just a condom due to it not being effective, if it broke etc. I hear the pill is like 99.9 percent or something like that? Is there any kind of conjunction that can be used with the condom for that effect?

Im just so worried that my gf will leave me sooner or later over this and i dont want to lose her. She is very horny and a very beautiful girl, and seems to want it a few times a week!!

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

condoms and the pill are about the same effectiveness.

1) if you forget to take the pill it's the same as a condom breaking
    2) medications can affect the pill's effectiveness
    3) you won't have problems with the condom breaking unless you're a) fucking her way harder than your libido suggests is capable of you or b) she dries out, which is likely if you don't really care about sex.

I can't remember whether the current research says the pill increases the risk or decreases the risk, but you should probably research it WITH her and decide based on FACTS. Also, you should ask her who she's fucking instead of you - I mean November? DUDE.

I'm not sure if she deserves a medal for lasting 2-3 months without sex or a slap for letting you be a pussy about it.

Plus, if a condom breaks then she should take the morning after pill. You both sound retarded for not having sorted this out sooner.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

So the only way possilble she can get pregnant if the condom breaks, there is no way little holes can form in it somehow?

4. sleev

sleev It's sleep, life, and death It's speed, coke, and

as long as you use relatively new rubbers you'll be fine. the only thing that makes them go bad is if they're exposed to prolonged heat.

5. VoodooChild

VoodooChild New Member

The pill is 100% effective if used correctly. Condoms also have such a high chance of working that it would be ridiculous for you to be afraid to use it.