TAT Anyone with Traditional tattoo experiences?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ggr12, Nov 29, 2007.

1. ggr12

ggr12 . OT Supporter

Im really interested in getting a traditional tattoo. I currently live in korea so theres a few choices of places to go that are somewhat close. There is two artists in Malaysia that ive done some reading up on, one is Eddie @ Borneo Ink and the other is Ernesto at Borneo Head Hunters. And then theres an artist in Auckland that does it as well, but from my comprehension of reading about his style he only does specific designs, nothing really customized. That sounds completely logical, as it is a native custom there for the Maori. Has anyone had any experience with anyone of these artists or others in Asia?? As far as tattoos now i only have a 2, compass rose on back of left arm and a Seabee in memory of my papa on back of my right arm. heres a pic

[​IMG]

its a lil hard to get decent pics of the back of your own arm

Last edited: Nov 29, 2007
  2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

He means hand tapped tattoos not machine tattoos.

I've seen lots of work from the Borneo Head Hunters. THey do some amazing work!

3. ggr12

ggr12 . OT Supporter

Not the actual style but the hand tapping method like almighty buttons said.

4. beebee

beebee New Member

i've heard of the traditional hand tapping method, stumbled on a tv show a while ago about a maori guy going through the research and actually getting it done, seems like an awesome thing to experience, good luck and let us know how you go! :)