Anyone with SERIOUS knowledge of the flat screen LCD

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by quamen, Mar 13, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Well i own my own car detailing business, and i thought of a cool idea. MY work truck a 99 s10 xtreme is pretty flashy already, and i want to grab some more attention. I plan on mounting a 19" flat screen LCD in the rear window and hook it up to a dvd player. I want to have all the car i detailed flash on it, so others can see it. I know this is most likely very illegal but i really dont give a dam i think it is a great idea. Anyways, I dont know what kind of tv to get. I dont want to go to an extreme with spending, but dont want to get something that is not going to have a decent picture at all. I wanted to spend around 400 or so, for a 17-19".

So bascially I was checking out ebay, any suggestions for that price range, and how do i burn the jpegs on a cd and convert them so a dvd player can read them and I can make a slide show.

Cliff. Want a inexpensive kind of decent tv to mount on my rear window inside my xtreme to have a slide show of cars i detailed.

2. rasolomg23

rasolomg23 New Member

Well it would get stolen within a week.

3. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

very ilegal.

4. L05

L05 Hello

you can get a dvd player that suports kodak picture cds, that is a bulit in slide show