Anyone watch Tough Love 2? v.miscalibration

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

That southern chick from Texas or wherever, the blonde who was dating the UFC guy, she is a great example/case study of a girl who is horribly miscalibrated.

She said her dad was very passive and let her mom, her, and her sisters walk all over him. He never stood up for himself and never had a backbone.

So now, she only dates "tough" "strong" guys. So naturally she was attracted to that UFC guy cuz he was a fighter and strong and muscular. So she's falling in love with him, she goes to his gym and gets to roll around with him a little bit in the cage and you can tell she's getting so wet she wants to bang him right there, and then his coach chokes him out (as part of a demo) and he doesn't tap, so he goes unconscious.

Suddenly she's no longer attracted to him.

It's a bit funny, because she came to the right conclusion but for the wrong reason.

First, let's look at what would be the right reason: that's just weird. It wasn't even like "hey, here's a demo of what happens if you don't tap out, don't worry, we've done this before, it's safe, this is like an EDU for you" type of thing, he just *didn't* tap out. What a weird thing to do. So it's ok to be weirded out by that because what guy just randomly thinks "i'm gonna randomly not tap out to impress this chick"? Weird.

Alright, now let's look at her miscalibrated reason:

"When I saw him unconscious I realized he wasn't as strong as I thought he was."

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Sorry the guy isn't immune to having the bloodflow to his brain cut off :ugh2:

Then later she said "I realized it wouldn't always be him winning those fights" and that's why she's not attracted to him any more. It was literally like her switch flipped from "on" to "off."

So not only is she not attracted to a guy who isn't immune to being choked out, but she's not attracted to a guy who isn't guaranteed to win 100% of the fights that he gets in (nevermind the fact that we're talking in the ring here and this guy could probably beat 99% of people you encounter day-to-day, non-UFC settings).

Miscalibration.

And then later, as she was dumping him, she said something like "I'm not sure you're strong enough for me" and then said that she didn't like the fact that he just sat there and took it as she was dumping him. She wanted him to "fight for himself."

Miscalibration.

She did the guy a favor. If he had stuck up for himself like she wanted him to and said "no, I'm strong, really blah blah blah" she would have possibly had her attraction level raised a bit, but that guy would've been sentencing himself to a lifetime of constant games and drama with her.

She is the kind of woman who is going to end up with a guy who knocks her around when he gets pissed because her definition of what is "strong" and "manly" and "having a backbone" is so miscalibrated. And she's probably going to enjoy it on some level.

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

er.

was this something you saw in a documentary or on an entertaining television show?

3. Hahawhat?

Hahawhat? New Member

Lots of women with big issues had daddy problems or other male figure problems. She is jacked up and no guy should have to date that so who cares? If someone does they thats his problem.

4. Vysion

Vysion New Member

"He beats me because he loves me."

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Reality show, kind of a female version of "The Pickup Artist" on VH1. This guy takes these chicks into a mansion and gives them lessons in what they're doing wrong and how to attract and keep men.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

They have the typical woman issues:

30+ year old party girl
    the rockstar chick
    the psycho chick
    the golddigger chick
    the clingy chick
    the "i wanna get married and i'm only 22 but i'm from the south and so i can't wait to get married!" chick
    the career-oriented chick
    the "i used to be fat but lost 80 pounds and aren't fat anymore but still have a fat girl mindset" girl (actually, she's another great case study)
    etc.

oh and i forgot "the stripper/single mom" chick

it's a good show. The host and his mom are pretty smart. A few of the chicks are decent looking, and there's a lot of drama to help you remember why it's so important to filter out the crazies.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
  7. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

actually i find that chick to be the most likeable :o

8. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

the golddigger is way too busted to be a trophy wife. In the words of my gf, who gets pissed when I make racist jokes, "She looks like a gorilla!" :rofl:

rockstar chick looks like a tranny

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

The southern blonde?

She seems normal and likable but she has deep seated issues.

I hate the stupid expression she always has on her face.

:werd:

And dude, fucking Taylor looks AWFUL. Her makeup is atrocious and her hair usually looks like a lion's mane. She looks way worse than last year.

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

And then Sally, she kind of has a little girl's voice but I guarantee you she's a complete nymph behind closed doors. I bet she likes to dress up in different costumes for bedroom play :bowdown:

If she wasn't LSE (i don't think I would trust her to stay faithful) and I could get past her voice, she'd be my favorite.

11. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

Sally chick said she fucked a few guys on the first date and then they stopped calling her :rofl:

12. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

See? LSE :rofl:

The chick who used to be fat (I forget her name), her face looks like DJ from Full House, right?

13. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

that the one that won the beauty pagent? she's cute.

agreed on Taylor. busted.

14. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

Stripper mom is the hottest, mostly because of the tattoos :wackit:

15. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

i'd take a few other first. :dunno:

16. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

stripper mom, southern chick and that sally girl are really the only good looking ones there, it's a toss up between southern chick and stripper mom for me because i got a thing for both southern accents/attitude and tattoos :o

17. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

stripper doesn't have much ass. I'd pick the 30yr old bartender over her.

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Here, this is because I love you guys:

(Taylor's pic is not here because she wasn't in the original lineup for this season)

Sally:
    (she's way more petite than this picture suggests)

[​IMG]

The rocker chick (Roxy?)
    (looks like a tranny, but has a FANTASTIC stomach/waist for being like 40)

[​IMG]

Alicia
    (the 31 year old club head party girl)

[​IMG]

Angel
    (single mom stripper, had genetic potential to be the hottest one if you took away the tatts, and mental issues. This pic is not very flattering, she's really a cutey)

[​IMG]

Kanisha:
    (the gold digger who uses a pseudonym for herself when meeting men cuz she thinks it makes her sound more glamorous. She also said something like "um, a 2008 luxury car is a dealbreaker. He has to have an 09 or 2010 luxury car for me to date him :bowrofl: )

[​IMG]

Elizabeth:
    (the southern belle wants-to-get-married-ASAP chick with "strong man" issues)

[​IMG]

Jenna:
    (the chick who used to be fat and is completely messed up mentally as a result)

[​IMG]

Tina:
    (the career-oriented woman)

[​IMG]

Everyone:
    (the extra chick next to Steve is his mom, she's a babe for being middle-aged)

[​IMG]

19. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

I'd nail Tina too.

20. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

She's probably the most normal out of them all.

And she'd probably do your taxes for you, too.

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

For the sake of completeness, here is Taylor. She's back from season 1 and is completely nuts, probably bipolar, attention whore with ZERO self esteem.

She makes this face ALL THE TIME whenever anything happens, and she says "OMG", like literally, she says the letters, OH EMM JEE!

She's fake as fuck, consoling the other women when they are upset only to make herself feel better, so she can talk about what a great person she is later when the other women "attack" her (read: when she starts something with them)

[​IMG]

Here she is showing some horrible makeup:

[​IMG]

Shot from Tough Love 1, I think, cuz she looks way better in this pic than she does right now on the show:

[​IMG]

And now you guys know everyone.

Ok back to work for me. This is way more fun but work pays more than posting on the Vag.

22. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

Sally rocks. I :love: her

23. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

You actually watch this shit? :o

24. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

my gf does so I end up seeing a lot of it...good for the lulz...

25. Abomb

Abomb New Member

sure... cuz of your gf ............... :hsugh:

:p