anyone watch Tool Academy?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (SAMSUNG-SGH-I607/I607FG1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; Smartphone; 320x240) UP.Link/6.3.1.17.0)

still banned so still posting from my phone.

Im sure this show is a bit sensationalized to make for better drama, but there's a lot of interesting relationship dynamics portrayed.

- a chick who doesnt fuck her bf (so he cheats on her) because "every guy she's slept with, it becomes messy" (wtf chick logic)

- guys admitting they "have their gfs trained"

- guys not giving a shit about their gfs and the gfs in tears saying "what am i doing wrong?" (fantastic example of spiking a girl's interest by not wanting anything to do with her)

- one guy said "im not the type to be stuck in a relationship" yet his gf stays with him.

All the guys are touting themselves as huge players.

It's pretty obvious that none of the guys are really into their relationships, i mean seriously it's not that hard to *not* cheat on your gf, and IMO if you're with the right person you don't even really want to.

I also like how the chicks are all portrayed as perfectly innocent and totally faithful :rofl: Like the guys all give off player vibes, but the chicks give off whore vibes.

:rofl: none of these couples have good communication dynamics. this show is like an example of when you know your relationship is shit :rofl:

Anyway, thought the vag might want to talk about this since it's an illustration of many of the things that come up in discussion here.

2. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

I saw an episode of that with my girlfriend a few days ago.

I couldn't stop laughing the entire time.

3. 1979TA

1979TA OT Supporter

I saw the first episode of it tonight. The dude that got kicked off lied through his teeth to save face on camera and the girlfriend was dumb enough to take the bait.

This all goes back to the old saying about women always wanting to change guys. If they are right for each other, I don't think some of these problems would be happening. I think some are fixable, like the lazy guy, he just needs to get off his ass and chill the fuck out. I am actually looking forward to seeing this "gf for 6 years" bullshit on Sunday night's episode :rofl:

4. giz

giz Active Member

I downloaded it, but I didn't even get past the explanation of the show before I turned it off :rofl:

5. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

See, I found it so depressing about the state that these people were in [guys and girls both], I pretty much didn't even laugh the whole show.

I watched it with my bf and some of our friends, and any time we laughed it was more of an awkward chuckle than a "HAHA ZOMG THAT'S SO FUNNAY!" type laugh :dunno:

6. 1979TA

1979TA OT Supporter

on tonight...

7. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

cliffs on what this show is?

8. dwest

dwest New Member

I think Shawn has to be the biggest tool of all, he's the one with two girlfriends.

The first one put him on the show but the second one had to stay with him after she left.

9. giz

giz Active Member

douchebag guys who somehow still have girlfriends have to go through all these challenges to try and save their shitty relationships.

10. eXyle

eXyle ׂ

i like how when it comes down to elimination time, the girl says something like "if he comes out, then it's through, i'm leaving him". so far, all the girls have stayed with the guy.

it's odd that some of these girls stay with the guy. prime example being the 6yr gf of the guy with two girls. logic dictates that these women are staying on the show to win the money.

it's also not cool how that one girl got away with slapping her bf across the face like she did.

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

lol watching tonight's episode now (i dvr'ed it).

shaw and mega almost fought just now. dont talk about my moms, dawg :mamoru: (granted everyone should know you dont talk about black people's moms ((((doublestandard)))))

reminds me of frat parties in college. everyone's gotta be a hard ass.

12. WoundLicker

WoundLicker Nude Member OT Supporter

Nope sounds laMe

13. 1979TA

1979TA OT Supporter

Last night wasn't as good as the first 2. But next week looks good...

"You aren't that big of a tool, but your girlfriend is"

14. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

Ive watched it since the first show. I find it absolutely hilarious the level that these people are on. I wouldnt be surprised if it were all an act, but assuming its not, I'd say Tiny Tool is a fucking faggot. Shawn and Ida are good together because they are both arrogant pricks, I'm sure Ida has cheated on him just the same. For fucks sake look at the plastic surgery train wreck on her face. Shes obviously an attention whore.

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:werd: i want to see that one.

16. NCS

NCS Active Member

downloading. thanks for the heads up

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I tried to sit through this show until I saw one where the biggest douche of the group (IMO) ended up having 2 girlfriends. One of which was the one on the show with him who was a recent girlfriend and the other once of like 5+ years who showed up and was all "Uh yeah, I'm his real girlfriend! He's just been cheating on me with you." :ugh: I seriously can't watch so many pathetic women let alone asshole dudes.

18. Toxica

Toxica New Member

I watched this show for the first time yesterday, with my boyfriend. We couldn't stop laughing at some of the men's hairstyles.

I don't see how these girls stay with their boyfriends. :rofl::ugh:

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

lol did you guys see the most recent episode?

The guy who got kicked off has some horrible issues (and I don't just mean his short temper).

And :rofl: @ the end when his gf went into Russian mafia mode or whatever. She's all like "it's ok, I know where to find them" :ugh:

And then he kicked the limo :bowrofl:

And then he was insulting that guy for bowling. lol. Who cares what someone's hobbies are?

HILARIOUS

But the funniest part was when his gf goes "why'd you get kicked out?" and he's all "cuz I'm more alpha than any of these guys here and I'm a threat" :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Apparently "alpha" = having the temper of an abusive alcoholic 4 year old :bowrofl:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  20. SugarCoatedSour

SugarCoatedSour OT Supporter

I've never heard the word 'bro' in one sitting as much as I did watching this show. :o

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

BRO, WHO'S THE BITCH NOW, BRO?

22. 1979TA

1979TA OT Supporter

My guide accidentally had the finale info up... apparently someone tries to break back into the house....

I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS BRO!!

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

BRO YOU BETTER BACK THE FUCK DOWN BRO. SAY SHIT ABOUT MY GIRL AGAIN, BRO, I FUCKING DARE YOU, BRO. BRO I'LL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS SO BAD BRO. COME ON BRO, COME ON. I FUCKING DARE YOU, BRO.

:mamoru::greddy::mamoru2:

24. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

just watched the "reunion" show :bowrofl:

Now watching Tough Love :rofl:

25. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Shitty bunch of fake douche boxes are fake cheating on their fake shitty whore girlfriends.

Add in some VH1 bullshit sauce and some reality TV magic and you have tool academy.