Anyone want to trade a Verizon XV6700 for Moto Q?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by m3ntal, Jul 20, 2006.

1. m3ntal

m3ntal New Member

I bought this phone less than 3 weeks ago and I am beginning to realize its a little too much phone than I need.

So basically I want to trade my phone (mint condition with no scratches, with box and all accessories) for a Moto Q + $100 dollars that is in mint condition as well (must have box and all accessories that came with it).

Btw, does anyone know if verizon charges for switching between phones?

Thanks.

2. Jaysin

Jaysin New Member

Well why would you wanna go with a phone that "lil to much phone than i need" to pretty much all the exact features + more?

3. m3ntal

m3ntal New Member

Well, I primarily use the phone for heavy texting and talking. I occasionally go on the internet to check the weather, myspace, emails etc. I went with the xv6700 phone because of the touch screen and thought I would be using the web MUCH more but I don't.

I think I rather go with teh Q since it is slimmer and has the keyboard on the front ( I want to type one handed instead of sliding the keyboard out).

Anyway, do you have one to trade?:)

4. turbodeuce

turbodeuce ....................

If its only three weeks old why don't you take it back to where you bought it from and exchange it

5. m3ntal

m3ntal New Member

I'm pretty sure verizon only has a 15 day return policy. Correct me if I'm wrong. I bought it from a circuit city.