COMIC anyone want to buy my shit?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Demon Of Dreams, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Demon Of Dreams

Demon Of Dreams Feed me with lies and hate, and from that, I will

not much comic related, but figured I'd throw it up for you nerds first, before I decided to toss things round to craigslist and the like...

I has pics but no card reader, so I have to put pics up later tonight or tomorrow... so far my list is thus:

351 unopened hotwheels cars ranging from 2001 to 2009, mostly muscle cars, special cars, variants... things like the old tv show batmobile, some special classics cars with shiny metallic paint, etc etc... bunch of first editions / new models, few error cards, an upside down car in a package, things like that. Not sure if I should make an official list of the cars I have, they're packed into 3 milk crates and I just want to sell them :hs:

Mighty Muggs ~ Darth Maul, Yoda, Palpatine, Luke Skywalker, Mace Windu, Chewbacca, ad 3CPO (All unopened)

Star Wars Titanium Die Cast
    Boba Fett's Slave 1
    Boba Fett

AMT Model Difficulty 2
    Slave 1 (unopened)

Target exclusive Boba Fett shooting down into the Sarlacc (open but pretty!)

Star Wars Saga collection Boba Fett (unopened)
    Star Wars 30 years collection Boba Fett (unopened, with rocket pack), and Boba Fett (Animated series, variant color, unopened ... some sort of treasure hunt thingy)

Star Wars Saga collection Darth Maul Sith Training (unopened)
    Star Wars 30 years collection Darth Maul (unopened)

Boba Fett Bobble Head (unopened)

Star Wars X-Mas ornaments (unopened, one is 5 heads [Fett, Storm Trooper, Yoda, 3CPO, and Vader] and the other just reads STAR WARS... its a logo)

Star Wars Keychains (Unopened) Darth Maul / Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Vader / Boba Fett

Star Wars Monopoly - Saga Edition ... Opened but never actually played with, 100% complete.
    Star Wars Risk - Clone Wars Edition ... Opened and played with once. Everything is there including the cardboard for the cutouts

Star Wars Transformers ~ Darth Maul and Boba Fett ... Both are complete, but open, because I HAD to play with them once, then they sat on my shelf for 2 years :hs:

Also have a framed Star Wars "A New Hope" special edition framed movie poster

accepting reasonable offers + shipping... :hs:
    sucks to have to get rid of things i've been collecting for quite some time, but I'm moving and am finding it much easier to not be a pack rat anymore.

2. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

I'd be willing to offer up on the mighty muggs if you could wait a while, but the shipping alone would rape me up the ass :hs:

3. Property

Property :fu:

just give it all to me
    you owe me for pain and suffering anyway

4. Property

5. Property

but seriously

6. Property

i want it