FRK Anyone use the Aneros?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Marmot, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Marmot

Marmot Guest

Is it really that good? I thought it added stimulation when used while normally masturbating, but this makes it sound like it can get you off just from the Aneros. How do you use it?

2. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

I asked for one from my santa. If I'm really lucky perhaps I'll be back with a report :noes: I've heard a lot of very good things :dunno:

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

it works by using the muscles of the rectum/anus/pelvic region to stimulate the prostate with the Aneros.

4. Marmot

Marmot Guest

That would make sense. Sounds fun, but at $50 I'll wait for a report from 18psi if he gets one.

5. hiphemo

hiphemo New Member

I have the aneros, i think I got the original version.

it is really small compared to my other anal toys and I was a little dissapointed when i first saw it. to be honest I have only used it a few times so i think i really need to practice more before i get the hang out it. I definitely have not been able to orgasm without hands from it but it does provide a lot of stimulation to my prostate while masturbating. the perineum tab on it is not very comfortable, I dont know if they have revised that in other versions.

from what I read you are supposed to put it in and relax for a while. you are supposed to lay down on your side for 15 minutes or so while you adjust to it, my butt just wants to stay clenched while it is in so it's harder than you think. then you are supposed to gently start contracting your sphincter muscle and slowly build up doing it harder and harder and eventually you lose control and orgasm. it definitely takes practice and patience which i havent really given it, but there is definite potential with the toy.

If I had to do it again I would have gotten the larger one, I dont know how experience you are with anal play but if you look at the dimensions of the one i got (now that I look at my email it was the MGX) it is seriously small.

pm me or reply in here if you have any more questions.

6. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

I haven't used it myself, but I have heard from others the same complaint that hiphemo had that the perineum tab is uncomfortable. The larger versions are the Aneros Progasm being the biggest and the Helix in between. All the other versions are about the same diameter with slight variations in shape. I have heard good things about the Nexus line of prostate massagers which offer some more variations and the perineum portion is supposed to be more comfortable.