Anyone Use LambSkin Condoms Over Latex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by alwaysth, May 28, 2008.

1. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

Well, I tried them out and wow. :eek3: At first they were a bit awkward with the lamb skin and the string ring, but thinking about it's a bit weird but they felt great. It a way nicer feel than latex and I'd say they are softer/less thick/un-strechy as the rubber. Pretty damn natural feel, anyone try these out before? I don't think I could switch back, but I'm somewhat afriad of what the women later on my think about the idea. :bigthumb: The price is really high, but it feels like nothing is on!

2. alwaysth

alwaysth New Member

3. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

how are they comparable to latex STD wise ?

4. squid

squid braap

I don't think they protect against HIV. And I don't do baby animals, either in food or on my johnson.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Lambskin condoms, in contrast, are the oldest on the market. They're made from the intestinal membrane of a lamb. While the pores of this material are not large enough to allow sperm through, much smaller bacteria and viruses may easily slip in and out between the condom. So lambskin condoms do prevent pregnancy, but DON'T protect against STDs including HIV. Lambskin supposedly has a more "natural" feel than latex and polyurethane.

All three male condom types offer the same statistical effectiveness against pregnancy, which is your primary concern. Contraceptive Technology estimates that only 3 percent of couples who consistently and correctly use male condoms will experience failure in the first year of usage.

6. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Wow, for some reason I am some what surprised that it is that high honestly.

7. fixthe fernback

fixthe fernback New Member

just get some crowns

8. demosnat

demosnat New Member

The smell really bothered me

9. Fish Taco

Fish Taco Ass Man

Your fucking lamb chop...just think about that it makes you a sheep shagger.

10. Persaeus

Persaeus New Member

Definitely better than latex --- doesn't require constant application of lubrication as well but really should only be used by a monogamous couple who have been tested for std's or hiv and are only trying to prevent conception. You do realize that if you use them, you can still get a disease, right?