Anyone use DiskWarrior?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by verbal, Feb 4, 2009.

1. verbal

verbal Active Member

Anyone? I have a drive with errors that can't be repaired by Disk Utility and I really want some data off it. Hoping DiskWarrior v4.1.1 can help me.

I found the image for it, but I haven't been able to properly test it out because I don't have any cereal for it. I've searched everywhere, but no where has the right kind. :hsugh:

2. gobbles

gobbles .

I used it once to recover data off of a drive that had its partition table (or whatever it's called) completely destroyed. It took about 8 hours to rebuild it, but afterwards it mounted the drive to my desktop and I was able to copy off all that I needed.

3. verbal

verbal Active Member

I'm hoping it works for me. I just need the right numbers... :(

4. omgwtfbbqryan

omgwtfbbqryan OT Supporter

works great

5. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

It does one thing and it does it very well. Best product on the market for rebuilding the directory and always has been.

People have bitched in the past when a new version isn't available right after a new OS upgrade comes out but Al, Rusty and the rest of them take their time to make sure it works right and they don't have any problems before going to release. Really have to respect that.

6. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

If it's really gonna save your ass, please pay for it. $99 isn't much for what you may lose without it and it will come in handy again.