Anyone tried the DC routine on here?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Juan MacLean, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juan MacLean

Juan MacLean New Member

2. Vito_Corleone

Vito_Corleone New Member

I've considered it, but I don't feel that I've been lifting long enough and I like my current routine a lot. Dante recommends around 3 serious years of lifting before beginning his program. At some point, I'm pretty sure I'll give it a shot.

If you want more than just that thread, check out www.intensemuscle.com there is a forum on there all about DC in which Dante answers questions and what not. He doesn't seem TO eager to pass out free information as he charges for training, none the less, he's pretty helpful and there's a lot of info on there.

3. Juan MacLean

Juan MacLean New Member

That seems pretty strange considering the cruising phase he implements.
    And that it is 3 times a week makes it more of a intermediate kind of workout routine, i think.

And when you've been lifting for 3 years you're allready ripped so no need to change to DC. :dunno:

And this second phase with static training, i've done that when i was in the military service.
    It's great for noobs that don't have the strength at all.
    Start lite and build.

I've been lifting for 6 months (not dc) and i've gained about 10 pounds allready.

4. Vito_Corleone

Vito_Corleone New Member

DC isn't about getting ripped, it's about gaining muscle, lots and lots of muscle. His routine has more growth phases than conventional ones do. DC is something you would use after having plateaued with normal training. He said the three year thing in an interview I read in a magazine, I'll see if I can find it.

5. Vito_Corleone

Vito_Corleone New Member

"DC isn't for anyone who hasn't been lifting hardcore for at least three years. You have to know your body well and your way around a gym before shifting into something this intense." - Dante, Flex Magazine Interview

6. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

if your planning on being on about a gram a test a week like most of the idiots that follow him..sure..it all works. Why follow a guy who uses more shit then ronnie coleman and has never been below 20% Ceaze has some nice insight on him as well. Another fucking gimmick internet guru. Of course, just my opinion.

7. Juan MacLean

Juan MacLean New Member

You might be on to something here. :o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.