GUN Anyone seen S.W.A.T.??

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by twist_of_fate, Jan 20, 2004.

1. twist_of_fate

twist_of_fate New Member

There is a part within the beginning of the movie when they just set up the new team with LL Cool J and Michelle Rodriguez and they show the team playing Sniper Poker. Me and my buddies decided to play a game. Damn that is so much fun. We stapled a bunch of cards to a 2x4 and took turns shooting trying to get the best hand. We had a few AR's, I had a G3, and my boss had a tricked out Remington 700 that was designed for a S.W.A.T. team. Needless to say he had the best hand. He got four of a kind. I didn't do too bad for my first time. I had a pair of Jacks. If you haven't thought about this, I highly recommend playing. It's a great way to spend your day. :bigthumb:

2. skeletor25rs

skeletor25rs Yetis & Deer

When colin and that other guy go head to head on the silhouette course the other guy fires three or four shots after his slide is locked back :rolleyes: Other than that, exellent movie :bigthumb: I may try this poker game...So I assume once one person shoots a card its not possible to take it away right? haha.

3. twist_of_fate

twist_of_fate New Member

That's right. We had to make our own rules because the scene was so short and didn't give a lot of detail. The first person that shoots the card owns the card.

4. GlocksRock

GlocksRock Glock > You

I saw it too and would love to do something like that, but I don't have a place where I could do it. :hs:

5. twist_of_fate

twist_of_fate New Member

Yeah it's kind of pain to find a good place. We have an area about 45 minutes away from us, but it's so cold at this time of year. We were freezing our asses off. We started joking about how we should just dig a big trench in one of our backyards and turn it into a range.

6. OPM Inc.

OPM Inc. OT Supporter

Yeah that part bugged me.