anyone order from IBE labs lately?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by SteveO, Sep 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveO

SteveO Guest

My order has processed and everything, but it's been well over a week with no responses to emails or no product to show for it. It's already been charged to my card, usually they have been good to me but it seems like something is messed up?

2. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

got my protein and lifting chalk no issue :hsugh:

3. SteveO

SteveO Guest

how long ago was this?

and yeah, I think we are talking about something else... cuz they don't sell that shit

4. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

Oh, they actually sell protein and chalk? :o

Sorry, with the hsugh you must've taken that as code, it was just a joke though :mamoru:

5. SteveO

SteveO Guest

yeah I'm not really thinking very much right now... I'm fucking hung over STILL from last night and sunburnt to a fucking crisp, sarcasm detection isn't going to be good tonght

6. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

clean up before teh cycle son :hs:

7. Phineas Q Stork

Phineas Q Stork Active Member

i got my stuff after like a week and a half with no email or anything from them. It'll just show up in the mail one day

8. SteveO

SteveO Guest

just having a little fun before it starts

9. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

fuck IBE.. you and i both know of better and easier sources. come now, grasshopper

10. Danny

Danny New Member

Not a big fan of IBE but they seem to be a good company for the most part

11. Phineas Q Stork

you talking about in terms of prices?

12. Sgt. Ownage

Sgt. Ownage you gon' be just fiiiine

i dont know when you became any sort of AAS/supplement/anything related to fitness at all guru...you look horrible...stop acting like you know something

DUHHHH EVERYONE KNOWS THE BEST UGS CAN GET NOLVA 4 LYKE 20 DOLLER AND IBE CAHRGE 21 DUHHHHHHH MY NIPPLES R PIERCED

13. Danny

Danny New Member

:rofl:

I think he joined AM than OM and believes he is now a juice guru

14. Phineas Q Stork

are these UG places like online stores or something? I keep seeing that everywhere and have no fucking clue what it is

15. Sgt. Ownage

ask mike he knows

16. SteveO

SteveO Guest

this place only sells research chems/powders... I don't know what mike is talking about, they have some of the best prices on the net and a great reputation

17. Phineas Q Stork

Update from IBE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I truly apologize for the extended lack of communications, we have been through a difficult adjustment period even after resuming operations due to our key customer representative staying behind and having such a short staff here in FL now. We have posted some updates on IBE forums and will do the same today. We would never intentionally ignore the members here.....this has always been a great community.
    We are up and running currently but not at our full capacity because of our temporary relocation, lack of designated customer service lines and limited manpower to answer all PMs and emails timely. Again, if everyone can be patient, we are addressing issues as quickly as possible and now that most outstanding orders have gone out or are going out later today....we will have more staff to pick up the slack on PMs and emails.
    One major unexpected occurrence when we did resume our operations at our newer location was the delivery products/supplies we had on order prior to the storm. They were not delivered and we were told by the courier that it would be a simple delivery change to reroute the parcels. Well we are just now receiving a few of these parcels at the end of last week and received some more today. We have even had to make a few trips back to LA on the weekend to pick up reinforcement supplies for monday delivery, so we are trying our best to make sure that everyones orders go out complete. Regardless of our efforts we have had a few short backorder periods on product during this last 2 weeks.

All original partial ship items should have had a notice in the box to inform everyone of this backorder situation, but some may have overlooked the notice or a staff member may have failed to put it in with the order. We knew we would have trouble emailing everyone in enough time about the backorder so we decided to send notices.
    We were backordered on clomiphene until thursday of last week. All orders went out and should be delivered today and tomorrow. We were backordered on tadilafil until friday, but all those orders shipped on saturday. We currently have a number of tamoxifen orders to ship today, but the backorder did not occur until tuesday of last week, so all of the most recent orders of tamoxifen were already shipped. A small number of sildenafil orders were also backordered last tuesday or wednesday and are also shipping today.
    We would like to offer our customers effected by the delays some compensation for their troubles by offering a free product on their next order with us. I will be adjusting the new cart asap to include a comments section to make note of this offer. We also did promise a big sale after getting caught up which we still have intentions of doing, but not until we are confident that products/supplies are delivering smoothly to our area.
    The good news is that we are looking to return to our home and warehouse in 1-2 weeks and at that point it will be back to business as usual. We are still here, we are not turning scammer, or trying to take anyone's money. We have been through our biggest trials as a company but we have managed to come out of the devastation with IBE still standing. We were the more fortunate of our friends and neighboring Louisiana businesses and we appreciate how supportive everyone has been and we understand the frustrations of lack of communications due to our situation. It is the same kind of frustrations that we are expereincing everyday trying to reach family, friends, landlords, vendors, etc and especially our frustrations of eagerly wanting to return home and provide the kind of service to our customers that IBE is known for. All we ask is that everyone please see how hard we are working to keep IBE going.

18. SteveO

SteveO Guest

that's what I like to hear, thanks

19. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

oh quit your e-thugging. your biggest insult is that I have my nipples pierced? ouch... burn!

you F&N'ers gettin' all moody on the internet :rofl: get yourself a moist towelette and remove the sand, k thx :o

20. Sgt. Ownage

no...im saying youre a moron...i threw in the personal attack because it makes you look even worse if that was possible

21. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

yes, making me look bad on the internet.. :hsugh:

22. Sgt. Ownage

physically you fucking moron...goddamn youre dense

23. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

ok.. so the personal attack about me being a moron makes me look physically worse..and i'm dense? :rofl:

24. SteveO

SteveO Guest

hey niggaz, this post is about IBE labs not who looks like shit

Thanks for the contribution, I have my answer

25. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

hijack, mah nigga

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.